Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

Couldn’t a young child today, in the year 2012, be listening to oldies, you know, like, on the oldies station? I don't think evilentity was lying in bed listening to AM radio in 1966... :creep:

See I imagine oldies from his perspective would be, like, monk chants, maybe some church bells, a lute...

Guest Spivey

I am not leaking Paradise.

Please calm down, please stop sending me threats, please stop sending me requests. I will not be held responsible for leaking an album and potentially hurting her sales. My original intent was not to even talk about having it, but somebody exposed me for having it and I was bombarded with questions. Because most people were polite about it, I answered the questions, and my posts proceeded to be posted over here, and that's when it got abrasive.

You are not going to be personally sent the EP, and I will not be personal responsible for the leak, as I want to encourage people to buy the EP rather than download it.

I was asked my a close friend if I wanted the EP a few days ago, who wouldn't say no to that?

Please quit spamming our forum, posting rude remarks, trying to fight with users, calling us names, and so on and so forth. Please leave my friends on OperationGaga alone and calm down.

Also, I got permission form the admin of this forum to make this thread, please do not close it.

Hi Spivey, we understand that some people may or may not have The Paradise Edition, and that's fine. But, when people start advertising the fact that they might have it, is where the issue arises. It's best if you just keep quiet about it, then we can prevent drama's occurring such as the previous one. However, the issue has been dealt with and the posts have been deleted, you must understand that threads like this just keep it going? We're also not bothered about what goes on in other fan forum websites, so we'd also appreciate it if users could stop shouting out accusations of "he said, she said, on this/that forum." I am going to lock this thread, so that people understand the rules.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

"In the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel, looking to get fucked hard" :creepna:

I wasn't expecting that :troll:

btw, Gods & Monsters and American are my favorites so far.

And I didn't like this version of Yayo :/ On the preview video it sounded so different!

I feel as though we needed an actual thread, since the status had so many comments.

What are your thoughts on the upcoming album?

Am I the only one who actually likes American?

Am I the only one who doesn't like Gods & Monsters?

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif