PrettyBaby

Create an Unreleased Lana Album/Playlist

I've organized most of my unreleased stuff according to @SitarHero (Thank you!) and the Ultraviolence outtakes became Melancholia (Thanks @@HEARTCORE!), so the only song I'm not sure where to put is Be My Daddy... Any suggestions?  :hooker:

Sitar said he was going to put it between True Love on the Side and Jealous Girl on Daddy Issues before it leaked, so that's where I have it at the moment

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the best never officially released album to ever exist

it'QIAHvrM.png

Love this playlist. I was gonna ask about the inclusion of Young & Beautiful because it's the only released song on the list, but sound-wise it fits perfectly! And of course it was written with Nowels, so it makes sense.

Edited by writtenxrabbits

Since the people are CLAMORING

It's a MAJOR update. At first I was going to do some casual shuffling just to get some of the eras in order and respect songwriting sessions (by having all Rural songs together, all Justin Parker, etc...you'll see). In the end I renamed them and had to sacrifice my beautiful Trash Magic covers (but like go ahead and consider this a commission son)

Now not only is every volume organized by year and cowriter, but it results in six thematically distinct albums named after different Lana-esque alteregos. It slays, it's a change, but give it a chance.

MRDMSRi.png

^^MySpace era and all acoustic tracks, pre-Lana Del Ray

x2fnf0T.png

^^Post-Lana Del Ray, 2009 tracks. Using both versions of CWYCM bc they're different vocal takes, so it's a cute reprise. (Track 19 is the version with extra lyrics, track 7 the one that repeats the "A-M-E-R-I-C-A" hook more)

6dkoYVC.png

^^I have three 2010 albums, this is the earliest and captures the sassy, slightly less produced guitar sound she was going for in early 2010. The Rural, The Flight, Eg White, etc.

q4pncaz.png

^^Romantic bubbly pop, torch songs, sweeter than yo mama's apple pie. Justin Parker, The Nexus, Miranda Cooper, etc. (Also anticipating IWIA's leak as you can see)

wpfBpmQ.png

^Mostly 2010, with 2011 sessions from Liam Howe and Tim Larcombe bc they fit with the commercial pop/hip-hop vibe of this volume. Pro-tip: I added a second to the already edited files of BMD and BBMB in Audacity bc the cutting fucks with the flow on these playlist. Kid Gloves, Liam Howe, Aaron LaCrate, etc.

BoA7BkL.png

^^All 2011 tracks with a more glamorous BTD sadcore vibe than anything previously. Rick Nowels, Chris Braide, Pete Ibsen, etc. Non-autotuned version of Making Out.

3hO33S3.png

No longer the "Cartoon Baby" volume bc I'm putting Santa Baby and Cherry Blossom and future instagram singing clips there (and my volume rule is >2012), but you could do whatev

2sztw9J.png

^^She's tidy now, I'm pleased

B-sides going STRONG, covers NOT QUITE THERE YET

3TUINz1.png

yIfZi4Y.png

^^Sorry I'm restless on the order for this one

KUY7jrz.png

^^RNV=Radio Mix. I used these demos bc these albums are about grouping sessions and these demos seem to be closest to the final product of BTD, though many alt versions are throughout the vols.

xldHiJv.png

^^I added the official Y&B to Paradise sorry bout it

MCo4p1l.png

^^RNV=Radio Mix. I also intuitively feel like Your Girl will go after AFFA and before OUAD but we'll see

ewU7vdi.png

And if anyone's mad, my former playlists are commemorated on page 31 forev and who knows if we'll ever get new leaks from 2009-2011

(Summertime Sadness alt version belongs on volume 6 though. Somewhere)

If anyone wants the minimal covers scheme made by the lovely @@cartoon eyes: http://imgur.com/a/qIcaG

It's a MAJOR update. At first I was going to do some casual shuffling just to get some of the eras in order and respect songwriting sessions (by having all Rural songs together, all Justin Parker, etc...you'll see). In the end I renamed them and had to sacrifice my beautiful Trash Magic covers (but like go ahead and consider this a commission son)

Now not only is every volume organized by year and cowriter, but it results in six thematically distinct albums named after different Lana-esque alteregos. It slays, it's a change, but give it a chance.

MRDMSRi.png

x2fnf0T.png

^^Post-Lana Del Ray, 2009 tracks. Using both versions of CWYCM bc they're different vocal takes, so it's a cute reprise. (Track 19 is the version with extra lyrics, track 7 the one that repeats the "A-M-E-R-I-C-A" hook more)

6dkoYVC.png

^^I have three 2010 albums, this is the earliest and captures the sassy, slightly less produced guitar sound she was going for in early 2010. The Rural, The Flight, Eg White, etc.

q4pncaz.png

^^Romantic bubbly pop, torch songs, sweeter than yo mama's apple pie. Justin Parker, The Nexus, Miranda Cooper, etc. (Also anticipating IWIA's leak as you can see)

wpfBpmQ.png

^Mostly 2010, with 2011 sessions from Liam Howe and Tim Larcombe bc they fit with the commercial pop/hip-hop vibe of this volume. Pro-tip: I added a second to the already edited files of BMD and BBMB in Audacity bc the cutting fucks with the flow on these playlist. Kid Gloves, Liam Howe, Aaron LaCrate, etc.

BoA7BkL.png

^^All 2011 tracks with a more glamorous BTD sadcore vibe than anything previously. Rick Nowels, Chris Braide, Pete Ibsen, etc. Non-autotuned version of Making Out.

3hO33S3.png

No longer the "Cartoon Baby" volume bc I'm putting Santa Baby and Cherry Blossom and future instagram singing clips there (and my volume rule is >2012), but you could do whatev

2sztw9J.png

3TUINz1.png

yIfZi4Y.png

KUY7jrz.png

^^RNV=Radio Mix. I used these demos bc these albums are about grouping sessions and these demos seem to be closest to the final product of BTD, though many alt versions are throughout the vols.

xldHiJv.png

MCo4p1l.png

^^RNV=Radio Mix. I also intuitively feel like Your Girl will go after AFFA and before OUAD but we'll see

ewU7vdi.png

And if anyone's mad, my former playlists are commemorated on page 31 forev and who knows if we'll ever get new leaks from 2009-2011

If anyone wants the minimal covers scheme made by the lovely @@cartoon eyes: http://imgur.com/a/qIcaG

These are great  :defeated:  Might use

MRDMSRi.png

x2fnf0T.png

6dkoYVC.png

q4pncaz.png

wpfBpmQ.png

BoA7BkL.png

3hO33S3.png

2sztw9J.png

3TUINz1.png

yIfZi4Y.png

KUY7jrz.png

xldHiJv.png

MCo4p1l.png

ewU7vdi.png

This feels like the end of era, I've had the Miss America, South Beach Swing, Daddy Issues etc volumes forever :defeated: but I'm looking forward to listening to the new track listings! thank you :kiss:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

These are great  :defeated:  Might use

You will, tbh :creep:

This feels like the end of era, I've had the Miss America, South Beach Swing, Daddy Issues etc volumes forever :defeated: but I'm looking forward to listening to the new track listings! thank you :kiss:

Lol I realize this is jarring and destructive but behind the scenes I've been drafting these obsessively so this really feels like the logical conclusion to me. I hope you are convinced!

Also if anyone likes, they could call Miss Daytona "South Beach Swing," America's Sweetheart "Miss America," etc :creep2:

The Unreleased "Mix & Mash" (timethrow Edition)

1. Be My Daddy

2. Us Against the World

3. Roses

4. Chelsea Hotel No 1

5. Fine China

6. Honeymoon (Live from BBC Radio 2015)

7. Children of the Bad Revolution (Version 1)

8. Every Man Gets His Wish

9. Because of You

10. Breaking My Heart

11. Hit and Run (Demo)

12. Kinda Out of Luck

13. Serial Killer

14. Shes Not Me

15. TV In Black and White

16. St Tropez

17. You Can Be the Boss

18. Children of the Bad Revolution (Demo)

iAMcrQX.jpg

it's the playlist i made for my story that's called "Innocence lost". it is happening in the early 70s and it's a story about young artists who fall in love, they marry each other, have a son, but he's a junkie, they have problems with finding jobs etc. and in the end they finally gain fame but their love is wasted. they get divorced although they still love each other, they just can't be together anymore :) :) :)

i even made a booklet if anyone's interested:

urc6MhP.jpg

eW7VEHG.jpg

VAbwLJN.jpg

U7Du3pT.jpg

hSj4kR9.jpg

IOyVmLw.jpg

nsaalk.jpg

I need some help ordering two playlists.

The first is what I imagine UV would have sounded like pre-Auerbach. It includes (not in this order):

1.) Shades of Cool (maybe...)

2.) West Coast - Radio Mix

3.) Sad Girl

4.) Yes to Heaven

5.) Is This Happiness

6.) Black Beauty - Demo

7.) Wait For Life

8.) Guns and Roses

9.) Fine China

The second and last is Paradise (the EP) with the supposedly intended unreleased tracks added:

1.) Paradise EP

2.) JFK

3.) Because of You

4.) I Don't Wanna Go

5.) Young and Beautiful (Can't decided between demo, DH ver., or the standard ver.)

6.) Starry Eyed

7.) Hollywood

Any opinions on the order of the tracks would be super helpful :)

wip:

MELANCHOLIA (basically the album she would have released pre-Auerbach)

1. Angels Forever, Forever Angels
  2. Hollywood
  3. Summer Wine (feat. Barrie O'Neill)
  4. Starry Eyed
  5. JFK
  6. I Don't Wanna Go
  7. Will You Still Love Me?
  8. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
  9. Black Beauty (Demo)
  10. Yes to Heaven
  11. Fine China

going to try to add unreleased tracks to BTD, UV + Paradise as well to make "deluxe" editions as well

Where are you going to put Your Gurl?  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

ive been working a lana album playlist with outtakes and bonus tracks. i think its flows pretty well:

yes to heaven

starry eyed

is this happiness 

flipside 

hollywood

because of you

i don’t want to go

guns and roses

your girl

jfk

fine china 

black beauty 

angels forever forever angels 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

update: been making playlists for a trip a friend and i will be taking soon so i guess i'll post them here as well...i went a bit overboard as you can see

Bread & Oranges

1. For K Part 2 (Demo 1)

2. Disco (Demo 2)

3. Try Tonight

4. Kill Kill (The Ocean)

5. Money Hunny

6. Fine China

7. Pawn Shop Blues (Demo)

8. C U L8r Alligator

9. All Smiles

10. Tired of Singing the Blues

11. Fordham Road

12. Damn You

Cold Cash Divine

1. National Anthem (I Want It All)

2. American

3. You Can Be the Boss

4. JFK

5. On Our Way

6. Without You (Demo 1)

7. Young & Beautiful (Demo)

8. Noir

9. Starry Eyed

10. Cherry

11. Fine China

12. Salvatore

13. God Knows I Tried

14. Blue Velvet

15. Old Money

Flame-Colored Paradise

1. Queen of the Gas Station
2. Off to the Races
3. Put Me in a Movie (Demo 2)
4. Diet Mountain Dew
5. Carmen
6. This is What Makes Us Girls
7. Lolita
8. Lucky Ones
9. Every Man Gets His Wish
10. Fake Diamond
11. 1949
12. Angels Forever, Forever Angels
13. Is This Happiness?
14. Mermaid Motel
15. Come When You Call Me America (Version 2)
16. Gramma
17. Heartshaped Chevrolet

18. Velvet Crowbar

No One Lives Forever

1. Hollywood
2. Hangin' Around
3. Dance for Money
4. You're Gonna Love Me
5. Get Drunk
6. Oh Say Can You See (Demo)
7. On Our Way (Acoustic)
8. I Don't Wanna Go