Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

But eclipse didn't post them..? or am I missing something? Were those last two screenshots fake?

The first screenshot where Lana talks about "Ben and Ed" is fake. Eclipse posted the second one - where Lana DMs asking about his twee - so it's real.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

damn lana was straight to the point, no hellos or nothing

Well she must of been so confused. Eclipse knows what she's working on. If I were her, I would have been freaked out.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

- Wednesday 2nd November, 2016 -

An iconic day in Lanaboards history.

I think it's the most iconic day in Eclipse's life

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

king of getting artists to notice them

I'm sure artists love it when narcissistic stalkers from the Internet, message them just to dangle the fact that they have stuff that's leaked. 

But why is eclipse (allegedly) saying "don't worry about it work on your album" to the queen ? :dafuq: who tf does he think he's talking to tho ? 

I wouldnt be so shady if eclipse came through with any relevant info but literally all he's said is that there is new music coming and we all already knew that. Otherwise it's basically unproven claims and easily faked screenshots about stuff. At least come thru and tell us something we didn't already kno

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I'm sure artists love it when narcissistic stalkers from the Internet, message them just to dangle the fact that they have stuff that's leaked. 

But why is eclipse (allegedly) saying "don't worry about it work on your album" to the queen ? :dafuq: who tf does he think he's talking to tho ? 

I wouldnt be so shady if eclipse came through with any relevant info but literally all he's said is that there is new music coming and we all already knew that. Otherwise it's basically unproven claims and easily faked screenshots about stuff. At least come thru and tell us something we didn't already kno

:smokes: what this legend said.