Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

LDR5 Discussin Thread    Whats here to discuss actually ? Lana literally hasnt confirmed or said anything. This thread is  made prematurely and 110 pages of nothing just prove it.

Nah, 40 pages are full of people complaining about how pointless the thread is :hooker:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Nah, 40 pages are full of people complaining about how pointless the thread is :hooker:

Honestly truly hunny

Come back with the next UV, Lana! Break boundaries and go for something completely different :defeated:

You said that you want the next UV and then you said

That you want something completely different smh :what:

I just noticed that all her albums have at least one song with different language's lyrics. Like, Brite Lites has arabic vocal samples (correct me if I'm wrong, please :toofunny: ), Carmen and Bel Air has french, West Coast, Ultraviolence and Florida Kilos has spanish, and Salvatore has italian. So, what country do you guys think we're going to visit in this new album?

Queen will sing in Albanian! @@Bekim

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Honestly truly hunny

You said that you want the next UV and then you said

That you want something completely different smh :what:

The next UV =/= UV 2.0

UV completely broke away from her BTD self, and I want her to do the same with HM

EotAQlJ.jpg

The next UV =/= UV 2.0

UV completely broke away from her BTD self, and I want her to do the same with HM

Aha now i see sry

Aha now i see sry

And I'm 100% sure that she will do something different from HM

Like what she do with every other album since BTD

LDR5 Discussin Thread    Whats here to discuss actually ? Lana literally hasnt confirmed or said anything. This thread is  made prematurely and 110 pages of nothing just prove it.

Pre-Pre-Release ma'am

I know but you (and many other people) have been saying the same thing over and over again, it's tiring. Like, I already know what certain members are going to post by just reading their name. At least those who love her new albums analyze them multiple times and discover new things everytime they listen to them and then share those fresh ideas on the forum, unlike the "Honeymoon haters" who post how boring, lifeless, uninspired, bop-less, floppy and monotone it supposedly is whenever they can.

Stay positive; Lana is love. :kiss:

Other than the fact that this is a forum...... and I can say what I want and I was replying to something someone said to me. Plus You can easily just SKIP over my post. But alright.

Every Lana album has made an impact in my life and I'm sure the next one won't be an exception. I hope she announces something in Mexico.

You guys, she locked the "Honeymoon" account. I think this means the era is officially closed. And with the hyping being built by her on the Mexico show...

I think tomorrow we will really have something about the new record.

P.S.: I don't really want her to sing, I'm most eager to the album title. Her albums name always translate somehow the aesthetic and the feelings of the record, so I can't wait to start wondering, with the name, all the sounds and experiences the album will bring to us.  :flutter:

P.S.: I don't really want her to sing, I'm most eager to the album title. Her albums name always translate somehow the aesthetic and the feelings of the record, so I can't wait to start wondering, with the name, all the sounds and experiences the album will bring to us. :flutter:

You took the words right from my mouth! The album title lends so much more insight into how the record will be than simply a snippet of a song. When she mentioned Honeymoon, I instantly thought of dreamy, slow music with washed out hues of pink, yellow, violet and blue. The title is the first lyric of the album, and defines the mood for the next 14 songs.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

You took the words right from my mouth! The album title lends so much more insight into how the record will be than simply a snippet of a song. When she mentioned Honeymoon, I instantly thought of dreamy, slow music with washed out hues of pink, yellow, violet and blue. The title is the first lyric of the album, and defines the mood for the next 14 songs.

Yeah! I remember that, at the beggining, when she told the album would be called "Honeymoon", I didn't like it much. But then I started trying to picture all the meanings behind such a dreamy word and then my mind was fulfilled with images of love ballades with sweet, nostalgic strings in a really peaceful and enchanting melody. Honeymoon was just that for me. It still amazes me after one year of listening to it in a loop. It's a impecable piece of art. 

So curious about the name of the new record!!!!

Just a thought, she put the Honeymoon song on youtube months before a lead single, so maybe today she'll tease a title track? Because I cannot foresee the announcement of a lead single right now

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif