Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Gods and monsters was what originally made me stan, it wasn't Just the amazing songwriting but also the melody, it's so amazing. I hope we get songs with songwriting similar to paradise because imo that album has some of her best lyrics. On a side note the name of this thread is iconic

yes omg, paradise was what made me fall for her completly,

the lyrics, the melodys, the imagery it didn't get any better than this..

that's his opinion though, and nothing more

Exactly. We should judge the album by our own merit. I'm more excited to see the video as it seems to be very intriguing....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

people did say HBTB sounded like DMD when it was leaked (idk if they got dropped on their head as a baby cause they sound nothing alike), so I'm just not gonna trust others opinions

so guitars and drums, no strings, repetitive, has said the demos remind him of hm. God, this is gonna be a watered down UV

More like Terrence Loves You :)

giphy.gif

He just described AKA.. drums and guitars? I'm excited as I love AKA. I even love Honeymoon's production but disappointed by its lyrics. Guns and roses isn't even that bad to me either except for the chorus. The verses and bridge are completely fine!

If the song is beautiful and the lyrics are a breath of fresh air then I'll love it. You guys just need to stop expecting anything over the top from her st this point especially after all the toning down... she's gearing us towards lizzy. If you don't like her anymore after this album then move on please. Because trust me there are people out there who will enjoy the new stuff and appreciate her craft instead of focusing on the negative.

yes omg, paradise was what made me fall for her completly,

the lyrics, the melodys, the imagery it didn't get any better than this..

Yes the imagery was perfect too! All the music videos were so beautiful and the cover of the album is gorgeous! Also I loved the gold color theme it had throughout. I wonder what the imagery will be like for ldr5 I hope she does the photoshoot with a good photographer, but I'm guessing the music videos will be better than honeymoon's based on what eclipse said...

although I loved the honeymoon music videos too

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I mean y'all can throw a negative piss party about how horribly low your expectations for the album are now, if you want I guess, after reading one kind-of-detailed opinion of one new song... okay :rip:

He said the visuals were great... which lbr is the reason Born to Die stood out so much as her debut. So I think she'll be fine. Have SOME faith in the woman, damn. Like of all the unreleased we have, everyone knows she's fully capable of switching things up in a distinct way. Idk I'm rambling

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

14417469274.gif