Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

^ that Twitter account is a troll tho.

Anyways, I'm sure in terms of sings/recording it's probably done long ago. They are probably picking the tracklist and promo plan and all that.

If she's still recording probably extra demos and stuff.

Not every time though

They're like a horoscope; what they're saying is mostly generic enough that it's not provable one way or the other. When they post info that is verifiable, it's usually just them reposting news that was originally from other people. The few times it's not, they've gotten it completely wrong.

Besides, albums can be "finished" and still not see release for months on end.

They're like a horoscope; what they're saying is mostly generic enough that it's not provable one way or the other. When they post info that is verifiable, it's usually just them reposting news that was originally from other people. The few times it's not, they've gotten it completely wrong.

Besides, albums can be "finished" and still not see release for months on end.

Okay. You don't have to believe it.

Reading 83 pages of a pre-pre-release thread like,

fmkcJ3T.gif

lol you actually read the whole thing????

this thread is a messs.

seriously a normal album has a 2 year period before another one is released. we've been lucky with Lana so far album wise, be patient.

~INSTA1.gif

lol you actually read the whole thing????

this thread is a messs.

seriously a normal album has a 2 year period before another one is released. we've been lucky with Lana so far album wise, be patient.

This reminds of when I saw that she release an album each year, I thought she was doing a Disney scheme :toofunny: . And I actually was wondering how this forum would be if Lana decided to wait 3 or 4 years to release the new album. :teehee:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

And I actually was wondering how this forum would be if Lana decided to wait 3 or 4 years to release the new album. :teehee:

Imagine Lana waiting ten years before releasing a new album, like Gwen Stefani did.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif