Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

BTD is definitely my least favorite too now. Like, it doesn't have as much replay value as it did when it first came out.. fast and upbeat songs get tiring after a while of constant replay. I definitely prefer UV/HM/Paradise b/c I feel like there's more variety in the production, and more variety in the way her vocals are portrayed (w/ emotion). Besides OTTR, BJ, BTD, Without You, Dark Paradise and Video Games... BTD is so bland to me now. 

That siren signature sound that Emile puts in ALL of Lana's songs (including Wait for Life) AND the album he produced for NBHD.. no thanks.

I agree 100%. BtD is very special to me bc it introduced me to Lana and a lot of alternative artists, but it's her most commercial album. I have the impression that it's produced this way bc they've wanted to introduce Lana in the media.

Can we just kiss each other right now?

her recent instagram posts have been so homemade sex-tape inspired.

LDR5 = sex anthem confirmed

National Anthem 2.0?  :w8ing:

"Tell me I'm your Sex Anthem

Oh yeah, baby bow down

Making me say 'Wow' now"  :bodyisready:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Prolly fake. I don't even think she has a chancre of seeing them except if she follows them

so anything RECLIPSED posts ... it's real but with this person, it's fake? 

:smokes:

oh yeahhh i forgot, he works for the record label. 

:hooker:

DelReyLatest on Twitter said that she dmed that to @/lanadelnews on instagram (And Lana does follow them on honeymoon). I also heard she dmed some people on her honeymoon account last night. I think it's real. Someone could ask lanadelnews to confirm