Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

she needs to do a tour with one leg in north america and the other in europe because if this is another european festival tour idk what i will do

some time ago i read that lana said that she's more appreciated outside the us and she actually feels sad because of that because america was her biggest inspiration so i'm not surprised she prefers touring in europe actually :D 

nsaalk.jpg

some time ago i read that lana said that she's more appreciated outside the us and she actually feels sad because of that because america was her biggest inspiration so i'm not surprised she prefers touring in europe actually :D

It's because Lana is hella patriotic. So she felt bad that she wasn't loved here as much as over seas in Europe. But Idk it seems like the music market in Europe is more diverse. But that was years ago, who knows if she changed her mind. I would love if she toured America with more cities.

It's because Lana is hella patriotic. So she felt bad that she wasn't loved here as much as over seas in Europe. But Idk it seems like the music market in Europe is more diverse. But that was years ago, who knows if she changed her mind. I would love if she toured America with more cities.

well i'm too poor to see Lana anywhere, even in my own country so I just hope all of you guys will get to see her live! :) :kiss:

nsaalk.jpg

I bet at least 70 sites of this are people posting stuff like "move on!"

It's a goddamn forum yet people here are always so whiny when it comes to discussions. Either way they straight out attack people with different opinions on an almost personal level or they complain about people discussing about something.

preach

um, she did a few gigs in the US in the summer

Lana is one of the, if not the most profitable artist there is on a dollar to dollar basis, more so today, than back in 2011-12.

people should stop trying to mold Lana into a different singer / artist that is someone else. That person is that person.

Let Lana be Lana and enjoy the one true artist of all the singers out there.

(as great as Neil Diamond is, does the world really need a FIFTH Christmas record from him (especially as he is Jewish?) LOL

Lana did the Endless Summer tour in the US (and then this year did mostly outside the US, with a few US sprinkled in

Lana has also revolutionized how one does every aspect including touring and is not like other artists/stars/ singers d'jour (interchangeable each year).

Someone recently mentioned record sale downslides- perhaps one should look at Adele- her drop off between 21 and 25 is amazingly HUGE, and Adele does not

bring into her own bankaccount nearly the % that Lana does on a dollar to dollar amount. 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

just because she PREFERS TO perform in EU, doesn't mean she's not performing at all in USA???

Who cares? She has toured a lot in the US since 2014. When UV dropped, the a year later the Endless summer tour and always festivals in between. She hasn't done that much in Europe after the Paradise tour compared to the US.

I am not sure if she likes Europe more than US now. We've dropped her, lmao

Who cares? She has toured a lot in the US since 2014. When UV dropped, the a year later the Endless summer tour and always festivals in between. She hasn't done that much in Europe after the Paradise tour compared to the US.

I am not sure if she likes Europe more than US now. We've dropped her, lmao

i just said what she said in one of the interviews... personally i think she should perform in both usa and europe so her whole fanbase could see her live

nsaalk.jpg

I'd love for the first single to be out in April, and the album by June. The drought might almost be over.

Hmmm... UV was released in 2014 already...

giphy.gif

But the album has to come out before August.. she always releases before the festival and what better time than spring/summer?

A winter album

giphy.gif

I want her to do folk(please cover the night they drove old dixie down or marlene dietrich version blowin in the wind)/country.  :defeated:

tfw when she posts picture with folk singer Joan Baez on twitter, singer of the night they drove old dixie down, after my post.  :defeated:

CyNUjbVUkAAxUFP.jpg

i want lana to have a different stage design. i want her to have a strip where she can walk farther into the crowd

Lana can't do that much to the stage when it comes to festivals, she can bring her probs though.

I hope he has a new concept for these dates and a better set.

i76mrxw.png 

She's toured way more in Europe/UK 2012-2013 and then 2016.. literally US was only 2015 and little bit of 2016, lol. And now Europe festival dates in 2017? But I think she'll give US dates too since most of her cash comes from us now. But Idk if I care anymore if she doesn't play new songs. I'm so tired of this set list.

She's toured way more in Europe/UK 2012-2013 and then 2016.. literally US was only 2015 and little bit of 2016, lol. And now Europe festival dates in 2017? But I think she'll give US dates too since most of her cash comes from us now. But Idk if I care anymore if she doesn't play new songs. I'm so tired of this set list.

according to this helpful thread (thank you @@PARADIXO) she had 57 north american dates and 20 european ones in 2014-2016.

i76mrxw.png 

you've missed out her 2014 tour in NA