Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

The only thing I don't like about the Ride video are all these old men. Kinda disgusting IMO.  :toofunny:

ss was her biggest radio success in some european countries and it was the last single on btd. i've heard wc (the radio mix) a couple of times.

the radio mixes were a perfect thing for her, they were still very lana (mostly just more boppy versions of her songs) that ensured that she got some attention by casual listeners. 

I remember Video Games and Summertime Sadness were played very often (and I still hear them on the radio occasionally), Born To Die and Blue Jeans (even though it wasn't even a single) too and even Dark Paradise got quite some airplay, despite its rather bad chart performance.

I also heard West Coast a few times (interestingly it was the album version and not the radio mix) and around the release of Ultraviolence, they even played Shades Of Cool once or twice.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet but the description of the new songs basically sounds like stargirl: beats, guitars, calm and beautiful.

for me it sounds like Freaks & High By The Beaches

Mfhp.gif

He said that Ride is overrade in his opinion which I agree with. She has better videos imo

Even if he finds it overrated, it's undeniable that the visuals served are better than that of MTWBT/HBTB. If the new MV is comparable to Ride, it says a lot about the quality of the video, no? And he did say it was better, which is obviously subjective, but reflects a lot on how well the video is made

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

What a mess, it doesn't matter what you did or didnt say you went against what you promised lana which was to not share anything and she "implored you" remember that? when she beeged you and you loved that feeling. Your "favorite artist" bending at the knee over your taunts. YOU bought access to those things. And with every time you do this it's easier to conclude where your source is. All im saying is, lana got a rat on ha team. 

Can't wait for the new website .  :hooker:

The whole point of the strings are to add this dramatic atmosphere of the song, to add some suspense.

Guitars would make it an average song imo.

No offence (really), but sometimes it sounds like you think that opinions are facts.

Just because I forgot to put "imo" at the end doesn't mean I think they are facts.

We obviously have different taste in instruments and that's okay.

:kiss2:

What a mess, it doesn't matter what you did or didnt say you went against what you promised lana which was to not share anything and she "implored you" remember that? when she beeged you and you loved that feeling. Your "favorite artist" bending at the knee over your taunts. YOU bought access to those things. And with every time you do this it's easier to conclude where your source is. All im saying is, lana got a rat on ha team. 

Can't wait for the new website .  :hooker:

I think you have a slight case of 'thinking you know something when you actually don't', with all my respect sweetheart. In reality, you don't know what went in our conversations, what she asked of me, what I promised her, how I felt when she kindly asked me to not leak anything and how I got access to the stuff. Lana is aware of everything going on and if she had any problems she would have stopped talking to me, which she didn't considering we just chatted about the video 2 days ago.

Looking at your signature, it's obvious that you would live off on drama but please, for the sake of your mental health as well, stop this silly game and move on with your life. Otherwise, I will start thinking that there are some... Envious reasons behind your actions.

Okay? Sending lots of love to you.

Just because I forgot to put "imo" at the end doesn't mean I think they are facts.

We obviously have different taste in instruments and that's okay.

:kiss2:

I think you have a slight case of 'thinking you know something when you actually don't', with all my respect sweetheart. In reality, you don't know what went in our conversations, what she asked of me, what I promised her, how I felt when she kindly asked me to not leak anything and how I got access to the stuff. Lana is aware of everything going on and if she had any problems she would have stopped talking to me, which she didn't considering we just chatted about the video 2 days ago.

Looking at your signature, it's obvious that you would live off on drama but please, for the sake of your mental health as well, stop this silly game and move on with your life. Otherwise, I will start thinking that there are some... Envious reasons behind your actions.

Okay? Sending lots of love to you.

you have a way with words and i am in awe.

a true gentleman. you know how to put a lady or lad in place. its clear now, and dont worry i wont make my commentary anymore <3

y'all are cynical bîtches, her monologues are beautiful, get over yourself.

Yeah you'd think some of the "it's cool / edgy to hate on Lana" attitude would disappear on a Lana Del Rey forum, but... 

14417469274.gif

Yeah you'd think some of the "it's cool / edgy to hate on Lana" attitude would disappear on a Lana Del Rey forum, but... 

well...

Hi, we are LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey Forum ! Sign in now! We are 10,161 people and we have posted more than 375,999 messages!