Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

#WasteOurTime2017

If you know for a fact that youre "not good with descriptions"....why keep describing when you could just show us.

Inb4 every Motivational Speaker in this fandom tries to drag me for wanting her new material to leak.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

im wondering if lana is going to change her username on instagram (the honeymoon acc)

or create a new one

keep searching it guys lmao

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i hope fine china , yes to heaven, and ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY are on it

I want fine china too! But something about it seems a little unfinished. A different version would be nice for the album. I absaloutely adore the orginal though but it'd be nice to have two. I don't think yes to heaven should be included on the album i mean it's good still but i want really FRESH material :)

i just want new music at this point

eugh me too i cry myself to sleep every night thinking about it :crying5: 

we don't hate Nina at all , we just weren't very impressed with Lana's last covers of Nina's songs .. So it's clear that if she were to cover another song, it shouldn't be from Nina.  :awkney:

I loved her cover of The Other Woman, Dont let me be misunderstood is okay too. I would be totally okay if she covered another one of her songs tbh. Imagine if she covered Feeling Good i would be SNatched

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hope the vinyl is released as soon as the CD is. I f***ing hate waiting months for the vinyl to be released like seriously.

I wasn't in the fandom for the pre-release for Honeymoon but how soon after the album dropped did the vinyl get released??

:smokes3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hope the vinyl is released as soon as the CD is. I f***ing hate waiting months for the vinyl to be released like seriously.

I wasn't in the fandom for the pre-release for Honeymoon but how soon after the album dropped did the vinyl get released??

I got mine on the day :blush:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Same day (for the US, at least)

I would love if she finished the new album with a cover of "Who Knows Where the Time Goes". I think this tradition of ending every album with a different cover is very beautiful, as a tribute to artists who have influenced her and who she feels connected to, through the lyrics. I have never seen another artist do it, it's very personal. Besides "Who Knows Where the Time Goes" being a delicate song, its lyrics remind me Lana a lot, like something she would have written.

Nina's voice in it is also not so high-pitched; it's really calm and rubbish, so it would probably be easier to Lana to achieve a good sound in it. I personally prefer her voice when she sings low-key (like the fist verses in Money Power Glory, for instance). And I think it would fit perfectly as a closure to an album.

Here's the link for those who don't know the song: