Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

that actually would be good if she was not single. 

yeah but even when she's single, every song is about romance you know? Like she wrote a song called "young and in love" when she and Francesco had just broken up 

I just hope they don't mess up the album cover again. Like, they could have used one of the beautiful photos from the HBTB shoot, but instead we got this abomination of a cover for Honeymoon.  :rollin:

it wasn't an abomination it was beautiful and intriguing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the neil krug shoot had many great pictures that couldve been the cover. it was just chuck who took that one shot that lana for some reason liked to be the cover

the only hm photo i like is the nme one, i know everyone on here loves to hate on chuck but neils photos weren't that much better. 

i still hope for a HQ photoshoot for ldr5 no grainy lq krug photos please. we've had enough during uv and hm.

i76mrxw.png 

The hate fpr the HM cover is boring. None of the previous album shoots were pretty creative or anything. The only thing that bugges me a bit about HM was that it was zoomed out so much and that the font was so messy. I guess the next cover will be fine aswell, I 'd love something like the UV single cover. the only thing that would be boring in my opinion is another upper-body shot a la BtD, P, WC and TLY

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I still wish the NME cover was used for the album, I love it so so much! But I really love the HBTB and TLY single covers.

Terrence Loves You is prob my favorite LDR single cover (besides the Video Games Remix EP with the pink font, National Anthem, and Brooklyn Baby)

I dreamed about Young and In Love again. :defeated:

i had a dream about Lana posting a car selfie and people figured out that she was wearing a trump tshirt and yail got cancelled.. so let's hope ur yail dream was better than mine.

i76mrxw.png 

i had a dream about Lana posting a car selfie and people figured out that she was wearing a trump tshirt and yail got cancelled.. so let's hope ur yail dream was better than mine.

aisjhdbkdlhbka

I had a dream that I went on some kind of tour with Lana, and before she went out I told her to announce YAIL so that everyone could finally be happy. Then I tried to convince her to announce the albums name. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

the only hm photo i like is the nme one, i know everyone on here loves to hate on chuck but neils photos weren't that much better. 

i still hope for a HQ photoshoot for ldr5 no grainy lq krug photos please. we've had enough during uv and hm.

i feel like this couldve been a great cover but in color 

52fa7070e7816c002e5ece9d1814a864.1000x10