Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

omg what boxset? 

on her merch store there are 3 diff ones they each come with different shirts and the album andddd a signed artcard im really thinking abt snagging one

42 minutes ago, baked said:

on her merch store there are 3 diff ones they each come with different shirts and the album andddd a signed artcard im really thinking abt snagging one

I would if the alt lenticular art was the CD included :crossed:

I gotta say I appreciate her pricing. $25 for a gatefold vinyl with a nice pressing (her attention to detail is always very good with the packaging too). The box set for $55 is a great deal, compared to what some artists are charging, especially with a signed art card.  

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I would if the alt lenticular art was the CD included :crossed:

i knowww i like that one sm more buuut i had to get that shirt with the faeries and a signed art card i couldnt pass it up :deadbanana:

well i may have spoke too soon it wont let me click the complete my order on the website :judgingu: i tried on my phone and my computer lmao melanie let me give u MONEY fuck

1 hour ago, baked said:

anyone buying the merch… i’ve got my eye on one of the boxsets :true:

ive been wanting the pink & black swirl vinyl so bad recently, been eyeballing it since the void snippet dropped

4 minutes ago, rabbit boi said:

ive been wanting the pink & black swirl vinyl so bad recently, been eyeballing it since the void snippet dropped

regretting the day i gave my record player to my ex :toofloppy:

10 hours ago, The Siren said:

I think this era may be handled incorrectly. Instead of uploading a snippet to Spotify, it should have been the full song :crossed: 

And then a week or two Later (or on album release day) relwase this "new Void" song as the lead single. 

I feel like this era will have more success than her past 2 either way, but I agree she could probably grab a little more attention with a different promo cycle.

If she would've released a few teaser pics/animations, released the full single for streaming, then the video a couple weeks later, followed by Lollapalooza + album release by the end of the month, it would've been amazing and super unexpected.

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m confused is she not releasing a single? 

I think it was said before that it would come out on March 17 so next week I guess.

And album on March 31

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, The Siren said:

PLEASE POST IT SOMEONE IM AT WOORRRRRKKKKKKKKK :trisha:

imagine someone gatekeeps the fucking egg :ma:

finally fucking snagged that boxset though :twirls:i've got hope in her for this one

Just went on their account and this Twitter stan is milking so hard for attention :lmao:maybe @ButterflyBones had a point earlier

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕