Jack

Melanie Martinez

42 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

So y'all dragged K-12 and After School through the mud, but suddenly Portals (without a single song released yet mind you) is where she lost her appeal? :delish:

I don't wanna be that person but a lot of you just love being haters, like…

well. im not being a hater, im concerning because i do like her music. But based on the snippets so far, the lyrics are...embarrassing for what i expect from Melanie Martinez.

And yeah, K-12 never happened in my state of mind, that tells u a lot how i feel abt this particular album & that can make me doubt about her upcoming era so is that not fair? Mind you again: This is just what im feeling abt the snippets so far and im not feeling good abt them. Also, i always say that i hope that im wrong & this album will slap across my face and serve like Crybaby did. It's not "hating" dear.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Someone shared this list earlier with The Grants on it, I have no idea if it’s reputable but Death is on it too for this week. 

https://tinnitist.com/2023/03/12/next-week-in-music-march-13-19-the-long-list-300-releases-on-the-way/

idk about its reputation, but Lana announced The Grants a few days ago. weve had no official announcement for DEATH but did have a rumour about it for just as long

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

idk about its reputation, but Lana announced The Grants a few days ago. weve had no official announcement for DEATH but did have a rumour about it for just as long

Yeah that was my thought too honestly. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i hope that im wrong & this album will slap across my face and serve like Crybaby did

I am waiting for the thing to fully release before I give my opinion. Some of the snips are already serving a healthy dose of cringe to me, but some are also serving a healthy dose of possibility. I wanna be wrong in the hesitation and negativity, but like, full disclosure: if it releases and it's basically giving K-12, the LSD Edition..... I may utter sounds only able to be heard by other fellow Eldritch Horrors.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

16 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

I am waiting for the thing to fully release before I give my opinion. Some of the snips are already serving a healthy dose of cringe to me, but some are also serving a healthy dose of possibility. I wanna be wrong in the hesitation and negativity, but like, full disclosure: if it releases and it's basically giving K-12, the LSD Edition..... I may utter sounds only able to be heard by other fellow Eldritch Horrors.

LSD edition :air:

17 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

Dose of POSSIBILITY:

1.   Void

2.   Death

3.   Tunnel Vision

4.   Evil

Dose of CRINGE:

1.   SPIDER SHIT :toofunny::toofloppy::crai::deadbanana::defeated::rollin::burn::smh::lanasrs:

2.   Incubating

3.   Larynx

4.   Limbs 

I would say they are even for me (50/50) :eek2::eek: so it could go either way 

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Dose of POSSIBILITY:

1.   Void

2.   Death

3.   Tunnel Vision

4.   Evil

Dose of CRINGE:

1.   SPIDER SHIT :toofunny::toofloppy::crai::deadbanana::defeated::rollin::burn::smh::lanasrs:

2.   Incubating

3.   Larynx

4.   Limbs 

wheres Developing?

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Thats what I want to know:oprah3:

what is the U? Like university?
It’s like a Melanie stan account but somehow official :azealia:

you can buy the blue check marks on twitter now thnx to mr Musky

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

can she finally announce the single so the slander decreases a little at least? :bye: we're hungry ma'am :heidi: 

Death is still coming on Friday, she probably wants it to be a surprise ala Copy Cat, The Bakery, etc (even though the release date and title were revealed in February :rip:)

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

Death is still coming on Friday, she probably wants it to be a surprise (even though the release date and title were revealed a month ago :rip:)

Not me thinking it was going to be debunked as fake this week :deadbanana: 

ughhh I really hope to wake up the 17th and see DEATH unlocked in the PORTALS pre-save :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

28 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Dose of POSSIBILITY:

1.   Void

2.   Death

3.   Tunnel Vision

4.   Evil

Dose of CRINGE:

2.   Incubating

3.   Larynx

4.   Limbs 

well, for me, Void is the only good thing ive heard so far. The others are either just so-so regular or straight up cringefest :krylie: 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Not me thinking it was going to be debunked as fake this week :deadbanana: 

ughhh I really hope to wake up the 17th and see DEATH unlocked in the PORTALS pre-save :true: 

i accidentally forgot to cancel my free trial for Apple Music so i agree :true:

ill be streaming the SHIT out of it and Portals when its out in the US :agree2:

5 minutes ago, BowOfLove said:

Do we have a snippet of death? 

both of these https://open.spotify.com/track/2jPzhgeoBpIujZYkiS0WyV?si=10c0754405944c9e

Just now, MezcalPapi said:

u bixxes bumped this thread so much and i can't find the link to the masterpost.

ugh.

i bookmarked it while i was at work

https://mega.nz/folder/sfUi3Ljb#4uKrqkAnCaw0B_YU7iouBg

Edited by The Siren