Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

a lot of twitter is assuming the intro to Evil is part of Nymphology 

I just searched for Twitter and looks like it's because someone claimed that music copyright thing claimed it as nymphology. But I'm pretty sure it only works on mastered tracks, not live tracks. 

Can someone check if that tool recognizes the first part?

@BowOfLove

The runtime of the live version of Evil from the part that was very clearly that song is about 4:06.

Track length on the album is 4:06

The rap intro is over 40 seconds at minimum…it’s gotta be from another track (probably Nymphology) :rip:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 hours ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

Ima do kota next WE NEED KOTA

y'all heard. Leak kota. Rn. So I can stop asking for it. It's the only thing I talk about in this forum. Someone please just leak kota

1 hour ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

@BowOfLove

The runtime of the live version of Evil from the part that was very clearly that song is about 4:06.

Track length on the album is 4:06

The rap intro is over 40 seconds at minimum…it’s gotta be from another track (probably Nymphology) :rip:

i fucking hate her :defeated:

Sorry but y'all set yourselves up for disappointment by believing in these conspiracies.

Why would Melanie change Sirens' title but keep the names of Tunnel Vision, Faerie Soirée, Leeches and Moon Cycle? :rip:

If anything it reminds me of Love + Fear pre-release when everyone wanted to believe True was There's Nothing Wrong with You

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, ButterflyBones said:

It's cute that EVIL and VOID have basically the exact same baseline in a different pitch, but sound so different. The album versions are going to be great.

im obsessed with these two you don’t understand 

29 minutes ago, ImNoAngel said:

did she record a lip sync track for the songs and then sing live over them? it sounds like it. i wonder why.

I think just for the CB+K-12 tracks, where she struggles vocally. You could hear it clearly during Mad Hatter. i'm glad she can sing the new songs with ease

Trying to decipher what is said in the intro of the show:

The ... ... have gone to sleep now

Give us your steady .. . ..

Like you, I'm disconnected from my previous form.

...... indestructible way

The creature I am, the vessel I own, might cause you nightmares, or so I've been told.

Don't say I didn't warn you, I know this may be hard

But to ease the ... let's go back to the start.

44 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

An ‘After School’ type EP with songs like Sirens, Garden, N&T, Dragon’s Blood and a few other (potentially new) songs does sound absolutely iconic to me. We’ll just have to wait and see :dua:

You are talking about an EP better than the actual album, The Fame Monster vibes :crossed:

5 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The era has not even started yet and I’m already sick of that fucking costume :cryney:

I actually love it :cryney:

But I hate that it looks difficult to perform correctly in, I hope she has it adjusted or something for future performances :defeated: