Jack

Melanie Martinez

People who get shit for teasing and posting snippets and shit sort of have it coming, but honestly, if anyone is self-righteous or thinks they're entitled to something they're just simply not, it's the people saying things like this. It's just jealousy dressed up as something else.

Oh come on ... having something and keeping it for yourself because you don#t want to face legal actions or something is not the point here.

Constantly bragging with how you have stuff others don't have and making a big deal about it to get some attention is definitly not a behaviour I would expect you to defend. "I'm something special, I have stuff you don't have and am entitled to decide who gets it and who doesn't!"

But since you just wrote you're friends with Eclipse I guess I shouldn't be suprised.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

How do you guys organize all your Melanie songs? I'm so unpleased with my current setup

Cry Baby album

Birth/First Love

1. Cry Baby

2. Carousel

3. Play Date

4. Training Wheels

5. Bittersweet Tragedy

Childhood/Home

6. Dollhouse

7. Sippy Cup

8. Soap

9. Pity Party

10. Alphabet Boy

11. Pacify Her

Teen/Kidnapping

12. Tag, You're It

13. Dead to Me

14. Teddy Bear

15. Gingerbread Man

16. Milk and Cookies

17. Mad Hatter

Adulthood/Epilogue

18. Bombs on Monday

19. You Love I

19. Mrs. Potato Head

me? jealous of hoarders? :eartha:

When hoarders come to defend each other :eartha:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

what's the point in scheduling a leak for 'next week' or 'this month' or whatever.. if you're gonna leak it just do it

like there's literally no reason whatsoever to say you're going to leak it but only at a later date

just so everyone knows, i never had the song, someone sent me a 5 second snipped and told me they were going to leak it by next week. not sure if they did or not but i just posted that so everyone would stop saying "OMG WHEN IS THIS GOING TO LEAK" and now here we are :)

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

How do you guys organize all your Melanie songs? I'm so unpleased with my current setup

all the unreleased in an "Extras" album, the studio/acoustics are in cd 1 and tracklisted, the covers are cd 2 and alphabetically organized

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Oh come on ... having something and keeping it for yourself because you don#t want to face legal actions or something is not the point here.

As I've mentioned before, there are many, many reasons why some people hoard, some of them good, some of them not.

Constantly bragging with how you have stuff others don't have and making a big deal about it to get some attention is definitly not a behaviour I would expect you to defend. "I'm something special, I have stuff you don't have and am entitled to decide who gets it and who doesn't!"

Go read my post again. I did not defend that behavior, and definitely do not defend that behavior. In fact, I explicitly said people who get shit for doing that deserve it. My point, which you're evading, is that many of the people calling hoarders or traders self-righteous and entitled across the board are even more self-righteous and entitled in their doing so. You can hate both people teasing AND people thinking they're entitled to something they're not entitled to just because someone else has it.

But since you just wrote you're friends with Eclipse I guess I shouldn't be suprised.

Being friends with someone doesn't mean defending everything they do. And I don't defend @@Eclipse when he does that. He would tell you I often mention stuff like that to him privately. And notice in that very same post I said @@Jack had a point about what he said about @@Eclipse. BTW, I like @@Jack too when I've interacted with him in tinychat. Doesn't mean I defend everything he does on the forum.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.