Dont waste your time with me
If you're not down to bleed
No oh
If you can't handle
The choking the biting the loving the smothering till
You can't handle it no more
Go home"

IKH7v4B2T151xYIP32DQ_Screen%20Shot%20201

What was the point in teasing us with a song we're not going to get for a long ass time?

What was the point in teasing us with a song we're not going to get for a long ass time?

:rip: what even.... it'll probably be shelved by the time we get a new album.

lABVyGE.png

I read somewhere that she's working on videos for each song on CB, is it true? Because I NEED, I mean I NEED a video for Play Date and Cake, and it means a lot because I don't like the thematics at all. I just need to know her vision on these songs. I've listened to the album on repeat since my last post and I now LOVE Pacify Her, Dollhouse and Milk And Cookies, and I definitely think that the ones I like the least are Alphabet Boy and Mrs Potato Head but I don't skip them when I listen to the full album. I don't get why Cake and Play Date are in the deluxe version, they're by far amongst my very favourite of hers. But at the same time the whole album is cohesive to a millimetre so it makes sense. I'm so sad to only see now that she's coming to London I could genuinely cry :( 

ZKcaooE.png

I read somewhere that she's working on videos for each song on CB, is it true? Because I NEED, I mean I NEED a video for Play Date and Cake, and it means a lot because I don't like the thematics at all. I just need to know her vision on these songs. I've listened to the album on repeat since my last post and I now LOVE Pacify Her, Dollhouse and Milk And Cookies, and I definitely think that the ones I like the least are Alphabet Boy and Mrs Potato Head but I don't skip them when I listen to the full album. I don't get why Cake and Play Date are in the deluxe version, they're by far amongst my very favourite of hers. But at the same time the whole album is cohesive to a millimetre so it makes sense. I'm so sad to only see now that she's coming to London I could genuinely cry :(

yes, she plans to make a video for every song but idk if that includes the deluxe tracks though :( she's writing another double feature and she already has one little video for another song filmed

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

yes, she plans to make a video for every song but idk if that includes the deluxe tracks though :( she's writing another double feature and she already has one little video for another song filmed

Thank you! That's 85% great news 15% not :( I really really like these bonus tracks, the production of Cake is mind blowing, I don't know why but I dig the grindind sound at the beginning. So now there's videos for Cry Baby, Dollhouse, Sippy Cup, Carousel, Soap, Training Wheels, and Pity Party right? OMFG I'm so excited about Tag You're It and Mad Hatter

ZKcaooE.png

Thank you! That's 85% great news 15% not :( I really really like these bonus tracks, the production of Cake is mind blowing, I don't know why but I dig the grindind sound at the beginning. So now there's videos for Cry Baby, Dollhouse, Sippy Cup, Carousel, Soap, Training Wheels, and Pity Party right? OMFG I'm so excited about Tag You're It and Mad Hatter

yeah, Cake is good! It reminds me of Marina. I really hope the new double feature is T,YI and MAC  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

yeah, Cake is good! It reminds me of Marina. I really hope the new double feature is T,YI and MAC  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

Omg ikr! I thought I was the only one I'm so glad I'm not! It may be part of why I like it haha. Except it's not good to me it's a full blown masterpiece lmao. I would be so happy if it was, honestly the odds are stacked in our favour because the story is the most continuous between those two songs than the rest left.

ZKcaooE.png