2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Shadow Puppets

Mirror Mirror

Animal Crackers

Sticks & Stones (Final)

Cartoons

King Of The Arcade

Heartbeat

are there any other CB scraps left atp????

I'm pretty sure what leaked of Sticks and Stones (Mix 1) is the final/last version 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

wow we really need a mass with animal crackets, half hearted, arcade song and Ball pit song.... the immaculate serveness these sessions holds im telling u what a great era

we really need these tracklist drafts now😭😭😭

Just now, WildChild said:

it's July 2014 in LA.

yeah the tweet was done that time but someone said today its 2015 song so id like 100% confirmation

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Sooo… once I get this songs I can unstan her (unless we get more unreleased k-12 bops):

- King Of Arcade

- Mirror Mirror

- Half Hearted 

- Animal Crackers 

- Cartoons

- Shadow Puppets 

- Ball Pit

- Heartbeat

Cry Baby sessions stay unmatched  :crying:

What do u guys think this song is about? I think it could be her confessing her love for a boy and saying she will put her shit together for him. She  also mentions breaking some dudes heart so I guess she was playing around before meeting this new love interest.

the chorus makes it the perfect background song for when u have to do house chores :true: CLEAN UP, CLEAN UP 🧼 

9 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

What do u guys think is this song about? I think it could be her confessing her love for a boy and saying she will put her shit together for him. She  also mentions breaking some dudes heart so I guess she was playing around before meeting this new love interest.

the chorus makes it the perfect background song for when u have to do house chores :true: CLEAN UP, CLEAN UP 🧼 

My interpretation of Toy Chest is that it's about how her love life ("bedroom") is a mess and she's broken guys' hearts before, but she's willing to "clean up her mess"/better herself so she can be with this new guy she's singing about.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

it’s so strange to think that this was somehow considered as a possible title track instead of cry baby….

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

the way Extra Clutter could have been a whole Side B and she would still have material for one or two more albums from the same sessions...

she really should have milked the era in a better way with some side releases (even as EPs) through 2016 and 2017 to put these excellent tracks out while working on K-12

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

the way Extra Clutter could have been a whole Side B and she would still have material for one or two more albums from the same sessions...

she really should have milked the era in a better way with some side releases (even as EPs) through 2016 and 2017 to put these excellent tracks out while working on K-12

yet she left us 4 whole years with nothing :toofloppy:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

yet she left us 4 whole years with nothing :toofloppy:

yup, the mvs were cute but definitely not something that tied me over ngl

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: