Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

VOID thumbnail is up, what are y'alls thoughts? It's certainly not what I expected it to look like.UNCSOZz_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

they got my girl riding on the alaskan bullworm :lmao:

26 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

VOID thumbnail is up, what are y'alls thoughts? It's certainly not what I expected it to look like.UNCSOZz_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

its kinda giving Ashnikko - Daisy mv

(the scenes with the large chilli pepper Ash is sitting on)

OMG YALL so listen to BOTL but then thinkin bout you by frank ocean directly after😭😭😭😭

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

I want a Portals remixes album with a couple of extra new songs. 

That would be nice. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

23 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I want a Portals remixes album with a couple of extra new songs. 

That would be nice. 

I actually love remixes so that would be a lovely gift. 

If it's anything like Kesha's I Am the Dance Commander + I Command You to Dance remix album or Madonna's Finally Enough Love, I'm completely on board with it. 

I thought the video lacked tbh. Didn’t really feel representative of the song itself. I fear that her doing a video for each song plus a whole movie is just going to mush everything together. Less = more 

See now... the music video is not it frrr  its the last day of school I woke up like 4 hours late and mel extends the disappointment with that mid ass Video its not THAT bad but I expected so much more

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

It was very visually appealing and I love it but the "plot" has nothing to do with the song. 

I think that the army of pink faeries should have all been different races, colours, genders, etc to represent the past lives she had. 

Most of the running looked more like dancing in place than actual running.