Jack

Melanie Martinez

hello, it's the most famous (lanaboards member of the year 2016 @annedauphine) on the iPad 

calling via intermediary @@theeternalstars I just wanna say:

"is there a link to the masterpost? @baddisease

ALSO

I've bought the pink vinyl and I'm OBSESSSSSSSED with the record URGH"

<3

My masterpost : https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1HpIzkHJFhfYttIVaSXim45gNEAQSvVCa?usp=drive_open

the album turns out to be a grower and love that. the snippets were awful for me. listening to it the first time was disappointing. watching the movie was eye opening. and now it's becoming one of my fav albums this year. yaaay 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

MP3s are iTunes compatible  :toofunny:  Y'all converting things before uploading them need to STOP

converting to m4a doesn't result in any loss of quality and it retains data for itunes better than mp3 does. y'all complaining about meaningless things need to STOP

9ISvyf0.gif

converting to m4a doesn't result in any loss of quality and it retains data for itunes better than mp3 does. y'all complaining about meaningless things need to STOP

Regardless, its kinda ridiculous that nobody in this fanbase can keep their hands on original files for pre-Drama Club leaks and they choose to circulate converted files  :biblio: Not everybody likes conversions, and not everybody uses iTunes!

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Regardless, its kinda ridiculous that nobody in this fanbase can keep their hands on original files for pre-Drama Club leaks and they choose to circulate converted files  :biblio: Not everybody likes conversions, and not everybody uses iTunes!

convert it back to mp3 after u download it and then everyone wins

9ISvyf0.gif

Converting lossy files like mp3 to another lossy file like (m4a) results in a double degradation of the file (its hard to notice with our ears but if u check the specs and compare u are going to see). U can downgrade flac, alac, wav (lossless) to mp3, m4a... but u NEVER should transcode lossy to lossy thats homophobic.

Ps: and please dont convert mp3 to flac. U can't reproduce nor create information which was lost with the og mp3 file. Xoxo

lunchbox friends is so good the chorus is so catchy i can never take it out of my head and the distortions works so good on it ughhhh when she say “let’s die together” with that desperate tone i c*m

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Converting lossy files like mp3 to another lossy file like (m4a) results in a double degradation of the file (its hard to notice with our ears but if u check the specs and compare u are going to see). U can downgrade flac, alac, wav (lossless) to mp3, m4a... but u NEVER should transcode lossy to lossy thats homophobic.

Ps: and please dont convert mp3 to flac. U can't reproduce nor create information which was lost with the og mp3 file. Xoxo

if you can't actually hear the difference, who cares?

giphy.gif