Jack

Melanie Martinez

instead of keeping us all in the dark until the next albums/films release, she should pull a beyonce and release a song that doesn't have any strong ties to the album's narrative as a single, like beyonce did with formation. 

imagine getting high school sweethearts as a single, my hype for the album would've been through the roof

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

instead of keeping us all in the dark until the next albums/films release, she should pull a beyonce and release a song that doesn't have any strong ties to the album's narrative as a single, like beyonce did with formation. 

imagine getting high school sweethearts as a single, my hype for the album would've been through the roof

This! Or just release the cancelled deluxe tracks like a year from now.

自由になる自由がある

I think she needs to ditch this production style or update it at least. She’s been using the same distortions and vocal layers/filters for all her songs. It does start to grate. Songs are good but follow the exact same production almost apart from a few songs.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

THIS!! The mv part of HSS didn't really connect with the movie except the last 5 seconds where she pulls up the love note, would def charted if she did promo too

hello, it's the most famous (lanaboards member of the year 2016 @annedauphine) on the iPad 

calling via intermediary @theeternalstars I just wanna say:

"is there a link to the masterpost? @baddisease

ALSO

I've bought the pink vinyl and I'm OBSESSSSSSSED with the record URGH"

<3

fullsizeoutput-3494.png