Jack

Melanie Martinez

hi, one question, did y'all keep PIGGYBACK as a stand-alone single or did you put it on a K-12 b-sides album? i don't know what to do 'cause sonically is similar to K-12 but the song is about mel's life and has nothing to do with the crybaby character, help  :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

Converting lossy files like mp3 to another lossy file like (m4a) results in a double degradation of the file (its hard to notice with our ears but if u check the specs and compare u are going to see). U can downgrade flac, alac, wav (lossless) to mp3, m4a... but u NEVER should transcode lossy to lossy thats homophobic.

Ps: and please dont convert mp3 to flac. U can't reproduce nor create information which was lost with the og mp3 file. Xoxo

uhhhhh this is wrong tho bc m4a is itunes' version of lossless... if u convert a FLAC to m4a it keeps its quality u can check that with spek

9ISvyf0.gif

uhhhhh this is wrong tho bc m4a is itunes' version of lossless... if u convert a FLAC to m4a it keeps its quality u can check that with spek

It depends actually. m4a can be both AAC or ALAC. You'll keep the quality if it's a FLAC to ALAC conversion, AAC is a downgrade.

自由になる自由がある

everything aside, was the project a commercial success? it got 19.5 million youtube views in 1 week.

I guess so. Almost 20M views first week, #6 at the box office, top 3 at the billboard h200. If the investment wasn't recouped yet, it sure is almost there.

自由になる自由がある

I just realised the clean version of Nurses Office on apple music is the explicit version and vice versa...

it was at first, but they fixed it. it was like that on spotify the first day or two as well

9ISvyf0.gif

hi, one question, did y'all keep PIGGYBACK as a stand-alone single or did you put it on a K-12 b-sides album? i don't know what to do 'cause sonically is similar to K-12 but the song is about mel's life and has nothing to do with the crybaby character, help  :toofloppy:

Standalone single w it's respective cover art  :hooker:

R5sPD4M.jpg