Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I cannot go another day without CHIHIRO I am whole heartedly obsessed with both the snippets, I love how they’re both so different but perfect together Billie NEVER misses. If it’s on the hmhas tour set list (whist it probably will be) TRUST I will be barricade 

This is honestly so camp I'm low key stanning 

Screenshot-2024-05-11-at-10-25-18-AM.pngGM_ZBZ0asAAzm8z?format=jpg&name=largeGNT-vTaXUAAgYF2?format=jpg&name=large

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

This is honestly so camp I'm low key stanning 

Screenshot-2024-05-11-at-10-25-18-AM.pngGM_ZBZ0asAAzm8z?format=jpg&name=largeGNT-vTaXUAAgYF2?format=jpg&name=large

the way she knew all these vinyls were being printed when she did that interview too.

Like good for her I guess for trying to be environmentally conscious with the vinyls she is pressing, but this is a case and point of just keep your mouth shut. You look like a clown dragging other artists for releasing multiple vinyls and then proceeding to release like 9 variants 

"Don’t forget me"

On 5/11/2024 at 10:23 AM, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I cannot go another day without CHIHIRO I am whole heartedly obsessed with both the snippets, I love how they’re both so different but perfect together Billie NEVER misses. If it’s on the hmhas tour set list (whist it probably will be) TRUST I will be barricade 

Ugh Same. I keep listening to the snippets cos it’s so GOOD!! I have a feeling Chihiro and maybe Lunch will be my fave tracks on this album! 

a bit of it l worded- :hooker:

Spoiler

blue is nice, it's def a vibe. i also think i heard the greatest? not sure but the song is ok until the bridge comes in and it's HTE all over again, a bit of a grunge moment. it is nawt beating lana's song tho (and no song will ever beat that masterpiece)

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

you know I'm excited for this album because I nabbed tickets to her show in Sydney next year after a single snippet leak :eek4: Friday can't come fast enough

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

I enjoyed her last album so i'm excited for this one. I hope we get more of that rock sound because it's better than her boring whispery songs

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e