BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I don't like her image/style though. I think she dresses horribly. But anyway, the music is great. After I listened to it again. I enjoy it even more. All the Good Girls, wish you were, and 8 are the best.

omg i love everything about her cause it's all challenging the norm rn, from her looks to her sound to her visuals, it's all so unique for a mainstream pop artist and i'm honestly living for it, not saying she's on her level but she is reminding me a LOT about lorde and how she revolutionized pop with pure heroine.... :crai:

the bad guy video!!  i love how colorful her aesthetics are like and idk i feel this video is a lot more self aware than her other ones- for the better!  hopefully my strange addiction, all good girls go to hell, or iliomilo gets a video too

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Listened to this and its the first time I've listened to her and it was fine. It was interesting and somewhat different - a better attempt at being "alternative" than Halsey or Melanie or that kinda crowd imo. Some of the songs came off so ...like trying too hard to be different (xanny especially comes to mind) but besides that, I liked most of it! Still dislike that she did that xxx song tho

That was a good, heart-wrenching, song and it deserved a studio version or a spot on the album, regardless of who it was about.

giphy.gif

Honestly this album is really solid but to me it's all Finneas lmao

Seriously tho! Finneas is truly the genius behind all of it, and he doesn't get enough credit. ofc billie has ideas but fines is the one who brings everything to life. also, I think there is an obvious difference between their writing, I can tell in a song that they wrote together, who wrote what. props to him.

giphy.gif

*gemma collins voice* well goewls...

miss billie has left me no choice but to stan! i've fallen head over heels with this album. its so fuckin good that i can forgive her cringey 17 year old girl behavior and the fact that she dresses like a black uncle at a bbq. now i just wanna know why she unfollowed lana on insta a few months ago...

I haven't made it the whole way though the album yet. So far its not bad, but I don't understand the press storm of this being a "generation defining" album when the majority of what I've heard from the songs is her saying pretty much nothing coupled with the "weird for the sake of being weird" imagery. I liked the EP a lot more.

Does anyone have a good edit & link of "my strange addiction" without the Office samples

EDIT: nvm I made one myself; message me if you'd like it as well. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

l0g7w0snn7p21.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/popheads/comments/b7885u/the_billie_eilish_bad_guy_music_video_is_a/

Hmm..  :creep: Apparently the director of the 'bad guy' video  is known for making rip-offs. He's been sued for plagiarism before for 'God is a Woman' and 'All the Stars'. This video is a recreation of a photoshoot from Toiletpaper magazine; the original photographers have no involvement in the video 

It’s funny how she once said that if a song doesn’t sound as good acousticly as it sounds with its production it’s not a good song, but now her songs kinda get carried by the production, without it they would be pretty boring songs (which i don’t think is a bad thing, the production of a song’s a huge part of it, if the production’s what makes a song good it’s still a good song imo.)

qfrWuBl.png

what the fuck i apparently got the UO exclusive yellow/copper color vinyl?  i legit walked into my local used cd store and it was there for $19- it's quite pretty but i honest to god was expecting the lime green- lucky find i guess!

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

the production was fucking superburb, xanny is the biggest track that's carried solely by the production being immaculate (lyrics still slap)

ilomilo, listen before i go, and i love you fucking hit..the tracks idc for are probably all the good girls, my strange addiction is fun but i hate the vocal sampling, and 8 feels undercooked

bad guy is an incredibly fun song i cannot lie but i'm already tired of wannabe complex/edgy gays and vapid e-girls using the song as captions