BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Read a review about this album being on the same level as Blue by Joni Mitchell. My expectations are very high now. 

The album was cute but wtf 💀💀

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I've finally listened to it in full since it's out for me... I think it's such a strong album! :oprah:

I enjoyed the transitions a lot, they elevated the songs in my opinion (minus Bittersuite; while I liked the whole song I loved the first part more) 

Chihiro and Wildflower are incredible, I loved the vibes from Birds of a Feather, The Greatest and Blue :defeated:

... L'AMOUR DE MA VIE, THO? :wat: 

It's a solid 8/10, cause imma need more time with Lunch and The Diner :oopna:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

just finished listening and that... was magical :trisha: so many incredible tracks and moments I can't keep track of them all, especially with every track giving double feature towards the end :air: like wow gonna listen again tomorrow when I wake up and figure out which vinyl I will be purchasing because she really outdid herself again... Finneas' production is so fucking incredible I can't stand his ass tho but fuqq he went off 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 hour ago, living legend said:

im seeing a lot of comments online about it being album of the year and i don’t know about all that…

its a great record but definitely not the best that’s come out this year but wouldn’t be surprised if the grammys were to give it to her 

I think eternal sunshine is better than hmhas but it’s still great yeah

5 hours ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

I haven't listened to the album but is it very Lana-sounding because if so I'm excited

I thought so bc literally every title of the album including the albums title reminds me of lana

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When she releases the double album hit me harder and softer then what? :uh:

HIT ME HARD AND SOFT...TILL I'M BLACK AND BLUE

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

Not aoty… but chihuahua is my fav

It instantly clicked for me on the first listen, something the albums released this year didn't... :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, living legend said:

im seeing a lot of comments online about it being album of the year and i don’t know about all that…

its a great record but definitely not the best that’s come out this year but wouldn’t be surprised if the grammys were to give it to her 

First listen in only, and it's as good as I was hoping it will be. Skinny, The Greatest, and most of all Chihiro are genius. Prefer it to Happier than Ever. A lot of growth in terms of songwriting too. The production slaps.

Is it better than Cowboy Carter in terms of AOTY? Don't think so. It's pretty short and kinda dips in quality around The Diner and Bittersuite. But, again, only first listen... 

24 minutes ago, clementines said:

I think eternal sunshine is better than hmhas but it’s still great yeah

Respectfully disagree. Nothing on Eternal Sunshine comes even close to Chihiro. Finneas > Max Martin.

just finished first listen- wow. i feel like i just watched a MOVIE. that was cinematic!! for some reason it reminds me of when i saw dune ii for the first time- idk why.

i loved almost every song, besides bittersuite and the diner, but i still really like those. it's just incredible- hard to pick a fav but it's probably wildflower, what a song :ajay:

i hope there's another album bc i want moreeeeeee :angie:

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...