BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish is such a fucking idiot I hate her so fucking much. She was LITERALLY born into the music industry, and grew up in an area of LA where people like Skrillex and Beck came from. Her brother is a fucking professional music producer yet people still want to sit around and talk about how fucking smart and talented she is holy shit man. "uhhh buh her voic is so good!" yeah maybe if you're a fucking dipshit teenage girl that started learning how to sing from taking choir freshman year of high school but obviously her voice is going to be good. Listen fuckhead, imagine you're born into LA, you're entire family works in the music industry, you're parents put you in the fucking LA Children's Choir when you're 8 years old, and you sing for literally you're entire stupid fucking dipshit wannabe depressed life, obviously you're going to be able to sing very quietly and do falsetto pretty well by the time you're 16 and your fucking MUSIC PRODUCER BROTHER is helping you write music. But that's not even the worst part of Billie Eyelash, her stupid fucking wannabe depressed attitude. Look, I get it, she's 16, she doesn't understand her emotions yet. But If she's 16 and want to express her emotion, learn how to express it in a way that isnt the most fucking vapid emotionless shit on the planet. One of my favorite bands is Radiohead, and Thom Yorke has a quote where, in regards to their music being sad, he talks about how it's not about the music being sad, it's about using that emotion as inspiration to make something good. Billie Eilish is homeschooled and hangs out with celebrities every fuckin day, but all she can manage to do with her emotion is by basically bragging about being depressed 24/7 like it's some cool shit. Is there anything more annoying than those fucking idiot chicks you knew in highschool that would talk about being sad all the time? Then why the fuck are you imbicils actually supporting this dipshit that just brags about being sad all the time. Jesus christ I hate Bully Goolash so fucking bad.

/s

fuck off then, radiohead fan

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do you not know what /s is? They where being sarcastic..

oh oop, what does it mean?

/s, /copypasta

omg sis im sorry kdkdkdksd

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Billie Eilish is such a fucking idiot I hate her so fucking much. She was LITERALLY born into the music industry, and grew up in an area of LA where people like Skrillex and Beck came from. Her brother is a fucking professional music producer yet people still want to sit around and talk about how fucking smart and talented she is holy shit man. "uhhh buh her voic is so good!" yeah maybe if you're a fucking dipshit teenage girl that started learning how to sing from taking choir freshman year of high school but obviously her voice is going to be good. Listen fuckhead, imagine you're born into LA, you're entire family works in the music industry, you're parents put you in the fucking LA Children's Choir when you're 8 years old, and you sing for literally you're entire stupid fucking dipshit wannabe depressed life, obviously you're going to be able to sing very quietly and do falsetto pretty well by the time you're 16 and your fucking MUSIC PRODUCER BROTHER is helping you write music. But that's not even the worst part of Billie Eyelash, her stupid fucking wannabe depressed attitude. Look, I get it, she's 16, she doesn't understand her emotions yet. But If she's 16 and want to express her emotion, learn how to express it in a way that isnt the most fucking vapid emotionless shit on the planet. One of my favorite bands is Radiohead, and Thom Yorke has a quote where, in regards to their music being sad, he talks about how it's not about the music being sad, it's about using that emotion as inspiration to make something good. Billie Eilish is homeschooled and hangs out with celebrities every fuckin day, but all she can manage to do with her emotion is by basically bragging about being depressed 24/7 like it's some cool shit. Is there anything more annoying than those fucking idiot chicks you knew in highschool that would talk about being sad all the time? Then why the fuck are you imbicils actually supporting this dipshit that just brags about being sad all the time. Jesus christ I hate Bully Goolash so fucking bad.

/s

me when she blocked me on twitter after i called her out for being a 15 years old

/s

Me when she scrapped True Blue & Another Stupid Song

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

...uhm ok

lABVyGE.png

She suddenly became the talk of the town everywhere so I looked up a lot of her stuff. I listened to her entire EP and early songs like ocean eyes, hostage, six feet under. But all of them are too languid and there is like...nothing catchy about them she is just talking over incoherent beats in this really inconsistent way. I don't understand how people are so into that, but Bury a Friend was good and so is that snippet posted earlier on this page. So maybe her earlier stuff just isn't for me.

Anybody thinking this will challenge Lana is over calculating her hype. She has an 50% smaller fanbase. Her first week sales will be like 35k if she’s lucky and Lana will pull 75-100k.

We thought :deadbanana: