Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

i hope you'll feel better sis, whatever happens 

i love your edits, they are amazing and you're very talented and creative but you don't owe your followers shit if you decide to stop and post your original work or even stop it doesn't matter your mental health should be your priority, people are free to follow/unfollow as they wish. hope everything goes well for you xxx  

true but I hate that it's true. it was so hard building this follower amount and I already don't have a lot because I'm definitely not super good and I feel so discouraged that I have to start it all over again. I psychologically feel bad for making people unfollow idk even though I know what you say. I hated unfollowing so many ppl already

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that... but hey, as someone who draws too, I know that you're always your biggest critic. Don't forget that there are people who love what you do (including me!) if it makes you feel any better... and I follow you on Insta because you seem to be a really nice and interesting person too! Not just for the art.  :kiss3:

Thank you, I just wish everyone was thinking like you but I'm pretty sure you're an exception tbh. Whatever I'm going to delete the rest of my stuff because I just fought with my mom regarding my mental health and not even Lana can fill this void

ZKcaooE.png

Thank you, I just wish everyone was thinking like you but I'm pretty sure you're an exception tbh. Whatever I'm going to delete the rest of my stuff because I just fought with my mom regarding my mental health and not even Lana can fill this void

Oh no, but maybe you wanna save them on a USB or harddrive in case you'd regret it all? :ohno:

Sorry to hear about the fight as well... :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

true but I hate that it's true. it was so hard building this follower amount and I already don't have a lot because I'm definitely not super good and I feel so discouraged that I have to start it all over again. I psychologically feel bad for making people unfollow idk even though I know what you say. I hated unfollowing so many ppl already

i'm sorry for your fights! you will feel better one day i hope so <3 i'm not on ig but i'm sure people follow you more for how creative and bright you are as a person (altho i follow you on tumblr i think) i understand about the guilt in unfollowing but ultimately everyone starts anew, for what is worth don't feel bad for unfollowing someone: they probably understand, it's not personal and probably people you want to stick around will ... i'll send you my thoughts  :heart:  :pray:

Oh no, but maybe you wanna save them on a USB or harddrive in case you'd regret it all? :ohno:

Sorry to hear about the fight as well... :(

I'm not deleting any work I've done just all my Lana pics collection. It's ok, I prefer to love her for her music. I do want to delete my fanart thread though

ZKcaooE.png

I always imagine how it should be to listen to Lana's songs being an native English  speaker.

I mean, for me being a foreigner, the lyrics sound very poetic and sonorous, but I always wanted to know what the natives think.
I imagine some phrases should sound silly sometimes, I don't know. What do you guys think?

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I've had a shitty day today so I played Music To Watch Boys to during lunch break to keep my thoughts away. Then I played Ride on Youtube and I haven't heard the monologue for so long. I didn't look at the video. I just listened. It's so beautiful. Her voice was so soothing and you could hear emotions while she read. Her voice was like a mix of Lizzy Grant and Lana if that makes any sense, I know it probably hasn't changed but it did feel different compared to, say, Burnt Norton.

Anyway. I just listened and interpreted her words into my situation and just felt like things may not go as you hoped for all the time and if I somehow ruin this, there's always a second chance and something else I could do. Imagine just letting things go and start over, somewhere else and be happy. And doing whatever you want to do. Be free.

I know it's not realistic, but it did comfort me in a way.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

ride is my second least favourite LDR song (i can't even listen to BPBP so that's why ride is second most hated) and i haven't seen the MV for it

i also havent seen multiple of her videos in entirety since i forget they exist

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I just listened to Oh Can You See for the first time  :hdu:

May I help you find your wig? 

I haven't heard Daytona Meth and now I really want to hear it. The instrumental on youtube sounds amazing?? :hdu:

I haven't heard most of the unreleased songs like Maha Maha, Trash Magics, Daytona Meth, Resistance, Get Drunk or the entirety of Sirens. I'm saving them for a really boring day.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

May I help you find your wig? 

I haven't heard most of the unreleased songs like Maha Maha, Trash Magics, Daytona Meth, Resistance, Get Drunk or the entirety of Sirens. I'm saving them for a really boring day.

trash magic is amazing 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I still havent heard a lot of her unreleased songs for real because youtube uploaders often have to pitch them to pass copyright :( 

Srsly, like a lot of the songs people mention in the Song vs. Song thread I havent even heard properly so I look them up on youtube but still cant trust what I hear. 

So if anyone knows of a good masterpost with original leaked files HMU  :hooker:

It might sound crazy, but I've had West Coast on repeat for about or more than 3 hours now. It helps me calm down while studying for something I'm gonna fail. Again. I don't really listen, but it's better than the complete silence that will bring back my anxious thoughts again.

Let me add that I have on minimal volume though.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png