Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

XhEd8W.jpg

32050-1-bee-movie-game.jpg

All jokes aside, do you realise that by one simple action I diverted the entire community from b!tching about Eclipse & miscellaneous drama to having everyone create lighthearted Lana Del Bee memes?

I'm a more clever admin than you think 200w.gif#33

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

All jokes aside, do you realise that by one simple action I diverted the entire community from b!tching about Eclipse & miscellaneous drama to having everyone create lighthearted Lana Del Bee memes?

I'm a more clever admin than you think 200w.gif#33

UaJ5Gkd.gif

Wy8jf2U.jpg

I'm a more clever admin than you think 

Imagine the chaos we'd have on LB if you did something like that with every song title, swear word and etc.  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:

I'd love that LMAO.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Benny Blanco as a writer confirms this song features Ariana! Omg!!! He's written songs for her like Why Try and Be My Daddy. Lana finally collab'ing with real musicians and not hipster bullshit like Grimes and Father John Misty! :kris:

Benny Blanco as a writer confirms this song features Ariana! Omg!!! He's written songs for her like Why Try and Be My Daddy. Lana finally collab'ing with real musicians and not hipster bull:) like Grimes and Father John Misty! :kris:

Where was it confirmed??