Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Can we talk about the aesthetic? :) 70's vibe, daisies... Someone pointed out that the last video from UV was kind of a hint for Honeymoon already. Assuming she possibly did the same thing with HM era and Freak video was very hippie... Is her hippie era finally coming? :erm: Playing John Lennon on instagram could have been another hint? :illumilana:

"Yes, yes... Hell yes!" :oic:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i dont want to jump to conclusions about an album that might not even be finished yet... like i get where people are speculating that the album will have a 70s vibe, but thats only what we picked up from 1. a still shot with daisies and 2. a description of long haired men and skateboarding, both of which are from a music video that (basically) nobody has seen

if the new album has 70s vibes im totally down for that but i think some people are just hyping themselves up for something thats going to be little to nothing like it

pNjWdpc.png

I just heard the snippet..but I reported China.palace afterwards but all I can say that it was pretty good but didn't really have a 70s vibe to it...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven