Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Whilst we're waiting for new music, revisit some of her old tracks in the first post on my new blog about her sessions with The Rural

https://lanavault.tumblr.com/post/156982262324/rural

i am so shook :defeated:

always wanted someone to further examine some of lana's tracks like this :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

o4qjp4j.png

wonder who she's gonna cover this year? probably not nina simone again, so… leonard cohen, bob dylan, elvis, nirvana, amy winehouse, the beatles, the zombies, billie holiday??? xx

I was lucky to "only" pay 175 bucks for the Paradise boxset. It has gotten even more expensive over the past few months

I wonder how much mine is worth because it's signed :creep:

i'm shook... people pay that much money for stuff like that........ i was gonna buy one of those cocaine hearts she sold in 2015 but 40 bucks was too much  :lmao:

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

wonder who she's gonna cover this year? probably not nina simone again, so… leonard cohen, bob dylan, elvis, nirvana, amy winehouse, the beatles, the zombies, billie holiday??? xx

I'd love to see her doing a cover of Leonard Cohen or Amy in this album

hopefully no one tbh

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

i'm shook... people pay that much money for stuff like that........ i was gonna buy one of those cocaine hearts she sold in 2015 but 40 bucks was too much  :lmao:

I have that necklace as well :creep:

Lana merch makes me happy, at least it's healthier than spending my money on booze or cigarettes

image.png

IF she does a cover, I'd love an Amy cover but I'm sure this won't happen

You Know I'm No Good would be so amazing but I think Wake Up Alone would probably suit her better. There's no way it would happen but an Amy cover would be the only artist I'd be happy for her to cover I think. I hope there's no cover.

LIZARD PEOPLE

would love her to cover amy winehouse because shes amazing, both as a person and musician, but its also a little risky because every singer whose done an amy cover and done badly was basically shunned for it

pNjWdpc.png

You Know I'm No Good would be so amazing but I think Wake Up Alone would probably suit her better. There's no way it would happen but an Amy cover would be the only artist I'd be happy for her to cover I think. I hope there's no cover.

I'm afraid she'd probably chose Love Is A Losing Game, which is a nice song but would not really be a big difference from what she usually does. Wake Up Alone would be GREAT, so would be a lana-version of Back To Black, Tears Dry On Their Own or Some Unholy War.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't think she'd ever do a studio cover of an Amy song because she's too recent, and a massive legend of this generation. Lana would attract a lot of controversy imo

She always seems to go for the bygone legends, the musicians who were iconic for their generations, but not so much ours. My bet is a Cohen cover, but I'd love for her to cover Where the Boys Are :deadbanana:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif