Sitar

"LOVE" Promo Posters Sighted

All I can say from now is that it seems to be exactly the level of production I was hoping for High By The Beach (which by the way is a song that I adore, roast me idc it deserved a full length movie) and no matter what, I love Lana and I'm thankful she even puts her music out there when she could easily keep it for herself and I will support this new music even if it doesn't keeps up to my expectations, which honestly, considering everything you guys say about it, seem nowhere to be shattered. It just feels so good and so relieving to have a sign, whatever it is, I don't even want to speculate anymore I'm just looking at the poster and it's so beautiful and it opens my imagination so much and I'm really excited. It's 3am in Paris as well so good night yall I cannot wait to wake up to either nothing at all from Lana or 20s of her driving. Nights like this is what makes me happy to be a dedicated fan

I hear it's really amazing sonically, visually, and thematically

You forgot to say it was "beautiful"  :hooker:

ZKcaooE.png

Just a thought before I do actually go to sleep.

Lana likes to do covers on her albums ... so if she did one on this one it would have to be space themed from what me know.

The first artist I think of when I think of 'space' is David Bowie (Starman/Space Oddity/Life on Mars?/Dancing out In Space e.g)

I would actually die if Lana covered Bowie. When I listened to Terrence Loves You my stan levels were at 2292%.

So just a thought...

Anyway now I am actually going to sleep. Night everyone zZzZ

Hey guys - the mod team & I have had to give out dozens of warning points today. As I stated in the LDR5 thread, we cannot be giving so much leniency anymore when it comes to material pertaining to LDR5. To prevent yourself from receiving a warning point, please do not:

- Ask for unleaked matieral to be sent to you

- Post unleaked material (including lyrics)

- Post LINKS directing to unleaked matieral (snippets, lyrics, etc)

Thank you for your cooperation, and thank you to the mod team who has been on their game today, especially @SitarHero & @@YUNGATA. Love you all lots xoxo

woah i didn't know i was on atrl

I don't think that 'Love' is gonna be a short film, maybe it's just promo for the new single on its own. Releasing a short video with 3 or so songs that we haven't heard yet just seems out of the ordinary for her. She probably just renamed YAIL to love and put posters around to begin the hype - I think, at most, it'll be a ride affair, with an extended MV for just the one song.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

what if the cars aren't flying, but coming in for a landing- theyre like rocket ships in space and theyre coming to the HoneyMoon to watch ms del rey perform

(im rly high right now)

Omg yes, and it's like a drive-in

iirc he said it was a tracklist spelled out in emojis and that yail was track 5 ... i have the picture saved if anyone wants it (the tweet)

It's not the tracklist.

It's a theme...

you'll understand when the film is out

Edited by SitarHero

Just saw the Ultraviolence video posted on twitter. i've probably only watched it twice. watched it again and she looks so breathtaking in that vid whew... sex kitten 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It's not the tracklist.

It's a theme...

you'll understand when the film is out

fair enough, sorry my memory's kinda bad and its been a few months lmao (thank you for the corrections tho)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

People with the content dropping hints left and right as it's their last few days to feel exclusive about it before everybody else on the planet can hear it for themselves

4Z756N6.gif

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey