Sitar

"LOVE" Promo Posters Sighted

Can we compile all the addresses of the posters on the first page please? I'm gonna try and find some tomorrow!

Also, the poster reminds me of annedauphine's lana movie posters!! SOOOOO GOOOD :defeated:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Can we compile all the addresses of the posters on the first page please? I'm gonna try and find some tomorrow!

Also, the poster reminds me of annedauphine's lana movie posters!! SOOOOO GOOOD :defeated:

Omg king, as honoured as I am the true talented person in regards of Lana movie posters is @@Rebel, I immediately thought of his Tropico ones when I saw it, untoppable

ZKcaooE.png

this might have been a different person but does any1 remember when eclipse tweeted that series of emojis and it had like stars and planets and a telescope and we thought it was just a bunch of mumbo jumbo

i wonder if there truly is a space theme with the upcoming era and whether its related to "love" or not

pNjWdpc.png

this might have been a different person but does any1 remember when eclipse tweeted that series of emojis and it had like stars and planets and a telescope and we thought it was just a bunch of mumbo jumbo

i wonder if there truly is a space theme with the upcoming era and whether its related to "love" or not

It was him holy fk

iirc he said it was a tracklist spelled out in emojis and that yail was track 5 ... i have the picture saved if anyone wants it (the tweet)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

iirc he said it was a tracklist spelled out in emojis and that yail was track 5 ... i have the picture saved if anyone wants it (the tweet)

huh, there was only like 11/12 emojis if its 3 for a track that would be like 4 tracks. but yeah go ahead and post it because i just randomly remebered that tweet and was like... wait a sec

pNjWdpc.png

Well we thought Honeymoon was gonna be nautical after HBTB so the album shoot could go in any direction

I'm going to try to sleep now lol

This news has made me feel a lot better today. I was having a very emotional day (I won't go into it bc I don't want to depress this positive thread), but this news put a smile on my face. I'm really looking forward to the album/film, and I love seeing everyone else so happy and hyped about it.

Night everyone zZz

Hey guys - the mod team & I have had to give out dozens of warning points today. As I stated in the LDR5 thread, we cannot be giving so much leniency anymore when it comes to material pertaining to LDR5. To prevent yourself from receiving a warning point, please do not:

- Ask for unleaked matieral to be sent to you

- Post unleaked material (including lyrics)

- Post LINKS directing to unleaked matieral (snippets, lyrics, etc)

Thank you for your cooperation, and thank you to the mod team who has been on their game today, especially @SitarHero & @@YUNGATA. Love you all lots xoxo

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

he never said that...

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

tumblr_inline_oljrwcCWn91szo3wu_540.png

here it is, saved from a while ago (will remove if asked, sorry in advance if this is a problem!)

omg, there is cars... flying cars might actually be right looooool

pNjWdpc.png