Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

this will probably be an unpopular opinion but that new promo image by Neil Krug would make a beatuiful textless cover art

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-20%20at%208.47.5

Maybe for a promo single or something but it's way too underwhelming for an album cover

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Agreed with @@leaked_version. What Lana needs now is exposure as the SS remix did, we hate it, yes but let's admit that thanks to that song, BTD got lots of new sales.

Although I always hoped the people would like a Lana's song no matter if it's slow. :oprah3:

Okay i can't deny the truth of this, but I swear all it did (around where i live in Australia anyway) was make people know 'of' her, but not any of her other music. Like when Young and Beautiful remixes came out everyone was like "Is this the same chick that sang Summertime Sadness?" "Why is there always a new remix out of her?" I didn't come across anyone that started listening to her bc of the remixes And it just annoyed me.

Also though, every song on BTD was SO remixable, and i just don't see that happening with this album. Even Ultraviolence had pretty trash remixes and hence never got onto the radio that way.

If it DOES happen with this era though, i WILL support it. But it just doesn't seem like what Lana wants nowadays anyway

I think this song has a...retro sensibility with a futuristic flair.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but on a serious note, definitely the first song by Lana that I could see myself slow dancing too. I really love it

29legc9.gif

Love hit 2M views :umadney:

Coming for 2 billion, Gangnam style who?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

@@theeternalstars- NO way should she go on SNL or any other NBC aka Trump-TV show.

Steve Colbert would be the show she should do, or James Corden...Lana already sings in her car  - both are on CBS

Anyone know if her company is taking out an ad showing the video or portions of during the Academy Award Oscars on Sunday?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

be quiet before @sparklrtrailrheaven hears you

Consider me summoned :creepna2:

Don't even get me started on what kind of meltdown I'd have if this album had any AKA vibes, y'all :defeated:

I think LOVE is incredible and I'll be so happy if the album sounds like it but y'all know I'd straight-up die if she went surf noir again

o4qjp4j.png

this will probably be an unpopular opinion but that new promo image by Neil Krug would make a beatuiful textless cover art

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-20%20at%208.47.5

is this something official because i havent seen this anywhere

pNjWdpc.png