Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I am so happy that she lost weight..not saying she was fat but I think she took her confidence back and her face now looks harmonic again...no hate

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I am so happy that she lost weight..not saying she was fat but I think she took her confidence back and her face now looks harmonic again...no hate

Exactly! I don't know why people think when you say "oh I am happy now she's look healthy or skinny" they think you're being mean. She looks amazing now, she gained so much height in a short period of time.

:pft: This is the casual "no shade" shaming that causes half of 12-30 year old women to pick up disordered eating habits, but ok! No hate. :quote:

tZ7WN4B.gif

Oh f*ck, the original release date was March 24th?

Now I can bet that we'll have to wait till June or something to hear the album.  :illumarina:

I saw that some days ago and I was wondering too, because Eclipse said the original release date for Love was 27th February, then it waa changed to 7th March. It doesnt really add up, especially considering they would've put up the promo posters a month ahead.

image.png

Now I can bet that we'll have to wait till June or something to hear the album.  :illumarina:

I thought eclipse said Lana told him March 6?

naw it's probably the date it would be impacting on radio (lol)

It still lines up with an April release

Well, I hope it gets released in April too.

She could release the BAR music video between March 20-29th and then drop the album in the first two weeks of April.

original.gif

naw it's probably the date it would be impacting on radio (lol)

the release dates on the polydor promo singles are all over the place, i have no idea what they stand for.

R-5683968-1399834131-2860.jpeg.jpg

R-5950522-1407173337-3032.jpeg.jpg

i76mrxw.png 

Her videos are super freaking weird lately (HBTB, Freak, Love) so I hope she keeps that up. I love her super weird stuff. I just don't want another super boring vid like the one we got for WC

Her videos are super freaking weird lately (HBTB, Freak, Love) so I hope she keeps that up. I love her super weird stuff. I just don't want another super boring vid like the one we got for WC

WC was NOT boring.....

WC was NOT boring.....

lmao you're right. I just rewatched and remembered it was the one where she is mysteriously lit on fire while spinning :defeated: for some reason I thought that was in Shades of Cool. 

lmao you're right. I just rewatched and remembered it was the one where she is mysteriously lit on fire while spinning :defeated: for some reason I thought that was in Shades of Cool. 

Shades Of Cool was the last good video until Love, though. :runs:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

the release dates on the polydor promo singles are all over the place, i have no idea what they stand for.

R-5683968-1399834131-2860.jpeg.jpg

R-5950522-1407173337-3032.jpeg.jpg

They probably just stand for the release of the physical copy, which is different from the date of the digital release.