Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

the way she changed "young and in love" to love" makes me think she'll change b a r to "fame"

i mean ill take fame over bar any day personally

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i mean my dream would be for the album to be called "eclipse". its just so ironic on so many levels. honeymoon > eclipse. her whole moon aethetic. Idk how I feel about bar as a title but thats cool i guess

i really thought this era would be different. . . :ohno:

i really thought this era would have already started but here we are in march 2017 with the honeymoon background

pNjWdpc.png

Lana drives around in her car. Love comes up on the radio. Lana makes an Instegram live. "Ahh guys, my new song, on the radio, yaaas". A few days later: takes itunes link off for Love, realises the song is dead.

They don't have to release a new song this week or next week, but they could do something way more exciting like previews for example instead of Lana going live on Instagram to say hi. :deadbanana:

Some of you may hate me for always pointing out how lackluster their release strategies and handling a release after a song is out are, but the way how everything gets handled is extremly poor and unexciting for us fans. That is something we can all agree on.

But thats clearly not gonna change, and Lana obvs gives zero fucks, so why be so bothered over it x

Sorry but fuck Gaga, Bowie had a song called Fame decades prior. Other than gay bottoms no ones gonna see a song called Fame from Lana and think of Gaga.

Just thought I'd mention it. But maybe B A R isn't even the album title

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Sorry but fuck Gaga, Bowie had a song called Fame decades prior. Other than gay bottoms no ones gonna see a song called Fame from Lana and think of Gaga.

Except her stupid fans

Been tryna hide it

Baby what's it gonna hurt if they don't know?

Makin' everybody think that we solo

Just as long as you know you got me (you got me)

and boooooooooooooy i gotcha *fart sound* x8PZaQZ.gif

To be honest, "Fame" & "All For Fame" sound ugly.

Not only that but the word fame in itself feels overused & her calling it either one of those would feel cliche. BAR as the title is perfect in my opinion it's not repeated so many times in the song & it sounds fresh & at the same time it's quintessentially Lana. It has that Americana reference & it has the sass of the BTD era, it's perfect. With just hearing it you'd think she's cocky but, within the context of the song it adds a flare of brilliance to it. That's what I feel & think at least.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif