Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

At least April is 5 days away :party:

I'll literally unstan if nothing happens like I'm so sure something is going to happen..

Something needs to happen

tumblr_mh4gs3cjUo1qjt5m8o5_250.gif

Yeah, but not necesarily on April 1st. Just sometime in April

What if on April 1st Lana gives us the track list and album name, we'll all be gullible and have a breakdown then she'll say "APRIL FOOLS GAYS. THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR LEAKING MY SHIT".

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I mean she was prolly gonna release BAR but it leaked & I don't think she wants to play a game of cat & mouse..

you know she has like 14 other album tracks that could be a potential promo singles in the mean time though.. it's not as if she can't release BAR as the next single just two weeks or smth before the album drops.

i76mrxw.png 

you know she has like 14 other album tracks that could be a potential promo singles in the mean time though.. it's not as if she can't release BAR as the next single just two weeks or smth before the album drops.

on top of that, i srsly hope it was the demo. in some parts, especially in the beginning of the song,  she sounded like she fell out of bed right into a recording studio.

on top of that, i srsly hope it was the demo. in some parts, especially in the beginning of the song,  she sounded like she fell out of bed right into a recording studio.

this is exactly what i thought  when i heard  HBTB chorus for the first time 

Anyone else hoping since BAR leaked she's gonna pull a Black Beauty and just put the finished version on a deluxe version  :teehee: Of course, it's highly unlikely due to the fact that it's the title track of the record and there may not be a deluxe version, but a boy can hope  :creep:  Don't get me wrong, it's a good song, it's just not that good. The chorus is a MESS :crossed:

Lana is probably gonna announce/release something this week. I mean, it's been 2 weeks since that live stream, so hopefully we get something. If not this week then definitely next week, otherwise Lana is fucked :hooker:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Anyone else hoping since BAR leaked she's gonna pull a Black Beauty and just put the finished version on a deluxe version  :teehee: Of course, it's highly unlikely due to the fact that it's the title track of the record and there may not be a deluxe version, but a boy can hope  :creep:  Don't get me wrong, it's a good song, it's just not that good. The chorus is a MESS :crossed:

the chorus is the only good part of the song, imo. the bridge is pointless, the verses suck with the the "cool as heck" 2x part. it's a no