Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

What do you guys think the album cover will be like? I want it to be space themed like love's cover but not so similar that they look the same...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

What do you guys think the album cover will be like? I want it to be space themed like love's cover but not so similar that they look the same...

Probably, she's sitting inside a car driving to the moon :flutter:

I feel like it wont be space themed just because the whole space thing only really applies to the love music video (not that I know what the rest of the album is like, but im just assuming). I feel like it will be very 70s themed, kinda like how she looks in the promo poster; incorporating daisys and sunshine and hippie shyt. Either way, I hope it doesn't resemble the hm cover

I hope she releases the video soon, the sing is doing relatively well considering the mess that it went through yesterday. If she's serving the gays 2001 Homosexuals in Space oscar worthy short film, it will slay the charts !

i can def see a Rihanna/lana collab ; high by the beach and needed me had similar sounds, also didnt lana follow rihanna the other day on twitter

I'm not sure where lana stands on rihanna, but I'm pretty sure she is far more likely to go to more alternative artists than her. Even if Lana wanted to, I think she would be terrified of that much attention, so that would stop her from a collab with rihanna

Probably, she's sitting inside a car driving to the moon :flutter:

For real tho, there is a flying car on the Love poster

Ok I never thought I would see the day where Lana would be this interactive with fans and make a record dedicated to us. I know she loves us but between 2012 to 2015 she was kinda quiet on social media and I knew music was so personal to her, I thought the music she made was for her and she was just sharing with us. I love her so much and she seems to be in such a good place.

Queen of everything. Also reading the lyrics, you can tell the song is no about any of her lovers or about just love, it really is for us.

tbh i hope her collaborators are behind the scenes and not features tbh i like that she doesn't collaborate with people on her albums.

Now we are in the pre-release stage, when do you guys think it will be released? I am hoping like May. I like how there wasn't a big gap between HBTB and Honeymoon but I think it's gonna be a while before the album this time

tbh i hope her collaborators are behind the scenes and not features tbh i like that she doesn't collaborate with people on her albums.

Now we are in the pre-release stage, when do you guys think it will be released? I am hoping like May. I like how there wasn't a big gap between HBTB and Honeymoon but I think it's gonna be a while before the album this time

didn't UMG push the official release date for Love back a week so it's close to the album release because her single's momentums are usually really short?

I think it's coming within the next 6 weeks.

image.png

didn't UMG push the official release date for Love back a week so it's close to the album release because her single's momentums are usually really short?

I think it's coming within the next 6 weeks.

possibly! idk ask eclipse, he told us about the delay. so-- april? that seems like a good time.