Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Someone said that the picture is from the movie The Source Family

Isis-and-YaHoWha-Los-Angeles-1974.jpgomg just found it. WOW. the resemblance is uncanny on the drum. Even the colour grading of the footage in Freak matched the colour of this photo.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I forgot what stanning success felt like. It's a drug. Even with the CTTR video out I feel Kathy's flopping, this is really a good time for miss Del Rey to win the GP back. I just hope Lordet doesn't release shit in the upcoming week

I'm happy for her success and I hope for more because the song is just great. But for big numbers in the US she needs radio (which maybe will happen this time) and late night tv promo which I doubt she'll do. Don't forget that BTD the album and even SS were sleeper hits so I don't expect huge numbers from Love. I think it will fare like Y&B which would be a huge accomplishment taken in account that she's not nearly as hyped as it was in 2013 and she doesn't have a movie to make the promo. But still, this song is just intoxicating...

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

I feel so proud of her! It's especially nice to see this success because of how happy she is about the song? It's just lovely to see that this song obviously means a lot to her and she's in a much happier place and now her hard work is being recognised and rewarded!

I just think of her adorable smile, I'm so happy she is happy!!  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

She should do another Instagram live talking more about the single and the album, maybe playing a snippet or two. The last Instagram live had great effect, not only because of the video.

Ed is like releasing one promo single after the other from his new album. By Friday it will like 5. He knows how to do it.

How big is the audience of these playlists?

All we have to do is basically stream the video and on Spotify. She can easily rise more with proper support from us all.

I hope everybody bought the single, too.

This! Everybody has to buy it and then stream the :) out of it on YouTube and Spotify, even if you're not actively listening.

https://soundcloud.com/vacantobsession-66356957/love-full-radio-edit

"Radio edit" lol please tell me this thing that has been going around is fake Ewww

Definitely fake. I do hope there'll be a radio mix, though.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Love is at #8 in the US  :defeated: She needs to post something do a live stream or to release some promotional pictures idk, she has been silent ever since the video

giphy.gif