Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Lana Del Rey Plans to Join Witches to Curse Donald Trump - TheWrap

Is Lana Del Rey taking aim at Donald Trump in this witchcraft-inspired tweet digitalspy.com

Lana Del Rey ‘plans to join in with magic ritual binding spell designed to take out Donald Trump’ Metro

Lana Del Rey hopes witchcraft will oust Donald Trump Page Six

Lana Del Rey Will Join Witches Around the World Trying to Bring Down Donald Trump PaperMag

Looks Like Lana Del Rey Casually Announced Her Plan To Join Witches Hexing Donald Trump Uproxx

Lana Del Rey encourages witches to cast binding spells on Donald Trump Fact

I selected the headlines with a direct reference to Trump. I'm overreacting? I hope that's the case and everything will end as a good joke and we will go back enjoying the music without any silly distractions like Lana being a witch ready to hex the American president

Seriously, why is this bothering you so much? Lmao. What difference does it make what religion an artist believes in? You said earlier "And you'll be the fan of a witch [sic]".... Why are you so perturbed that somebody may be a witch? Are you a bible/thumper or something? Would you be acting this way if she had made a vague post alluding to (but not mentioning) Buddhism or Atheism?

The Spanish UMG site only says "later this year", that literally means it could be next week or it could be in november.. I'm not sure where anyone is getting october from????? Also, what artist in their right mind would put out a single 7 months before the album comes out.. I can see it coming out in the next 2 months while there's still hype. 

I don't give a s*it about sales and charts, but love was top 10 on iTunes for almost a week and plummeted to #15 now after this witch ordeal. Coincidence?

It's the revenge of the Illimuminati because Lana misused her powers on Twitter! ;)

i think they're just saying it'll drop BY the end of this year, no one knows when it will so they're just saying that it will definitely drop sometime this year

yeah thats what i am thinking! just someone said it literally translates in end of the year but how would the site know??

I've been on this site since 12pm, it's now almost 9pm and we still discussing the witch thing? C'mon guys, change it up, please. What's been said has been said. All we can really do is wait for Lana to say something to kinda clear things up.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't give a s*it about sales and charts, but love was top 10 on iTunes for almost a week and plummeted to #15 now after this witch ordeal. Coincidence?

new releases flooding the chart.

I think Love will be back on top soon. On Spotify UK, her song isn't featured on the new releases page yet (because obv she had to release it early) so once the song gets featured (should be next week) then hopefully she'll reach a few more places to the top.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

yeah this week she has been added to all the new music playlists and featured on streaming front pages, hopeful that makes difference

I am really confuse with all these news..

A social-potilical album? It's interesting but very hard and if she wants to succeed she must be careful and do it the right way..

And I hope that this album doesn't cause propaganda but to be clever and make the people think about the political situation

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

So it's confirmed or just rumored the album will drop in October? Can't believe this, why would they delay the record that much when the first single's already out. I can't wait such a long time for the new album!

if lana or her team thinks we have the physical and mental capabilities of waiting that long  :toofunny:

i dont think youre right honestly, i would say the album is coming in april or may. but if we have to wait until october i guess one plus would be it would match the witch theme

pNjWdpc.png

I am really confuse with all these news..

A social-potilical album? It's interesting but very hard and if she wants to succeed she must be careful and do it the right way..

And I hope that this album doesn't cause propaganda but to be clever and make the people think about the political situation

I don't think it will be political. She just said that it's more "socially aware" (whatever that means). You're right it's difficult doing a good album with a political message and you always will get hate from people who don't share your political beliefs.