Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

2rona0h.png

when buzzfeed posts too many "look how edgy amy schumers stand up comedy routine is" and starts realizing theyre losing traffic so theyre like "what do white californian teens think is trendy? witches? lana del ray? hating donald trump?"

pNjWdpc.png

Y'all I was this thing on Twitter that said Chuck & this girl were spotted doing a video & its apart of that pic w/ the white dress. There was this fake witch broom too! I think its just for a music video. Whew!

Y'all I was this thing on Twitter that said Chuck & this girl were spotted doing a video & its apart of that pic w/ the white dress. There was this fake witch broom too! I think its just for a music video. Whew!

I saw that too, Lana is definitely going for different video concepts

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2rona0h.png

when buzzfeed posts too many "look how edgy amy schumers stand up comedy routine is" and starts realizing theyre losing traffic so theyre like "what do white californian teens think is trendy? witches? lana del ray? hating donald trump?"

"The planned spell-casting has caught the interest of non-magical people worldwide... including none other than pop songstress/coffee enthusiast Lana Del Rey!" (:toofunny:)

Either way, this is her third BuzzFeed article this week, even though none of them really have to do with her music lol. Get that promo I guess

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"The planned spell-casting has caught the interest of non-magical people worldwide... including none other than pop songstress/coffee enthusiast Lana Del Rey!" ( :toofunny:)

Either way, this is her third BuzzFeed article this week, even though none of them really have to do with her music lol. Get that promo I guess

omg i forgot about the "is lana del rey a coffee enthusiast" one

pNjWdpc.png

Are the dates totally random or r we actually getting something?

I mean she already confirmed that the dates were for the ritual thing. If her album rollout was directly tied to that, it would be pretty stupid lol. I wouldn't expect anything to happen tonight except for the Earth to open up and swallow DT tbh

I can't believe I'm doing this again tonight :defeated: I know I'd hate myself if something dropped and I didn't stay up tho

Same. There's only 24 hours..And that's not enough. To sleep through the night, and be perched for new songs

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

exactly what i thought. and ed also denounced Beautiful & Rich a while back i believe

Ed denounced Beautiful & Rich, Betrayal, Subversive Road, and the acronym SR. I have the screenshots from our messages if you guys need proof. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric