Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

She said "socially aware"... doesn't necessarily mean politics.

"As the climate kept on getting more heated politically, I found, like, lyrically everything was just directed towards that, so because of that, the sound just got really updated, and I felt like it was more wanting to, like, talk to the younger side of the audience I have. I guess it’s just a little more socially aware. That’s kind of a global feeling."

"As the climate kept on getting more heated politically, I found, like, lyrically everything was just directed towards that, so because of that, the sound just got really updated, and I felt like it was more wanting to, like, talk to the younger side of the audience I have. I guess it’s just a little more socially aware. That’s kind of a global feeling."

ya ok

I know this subject is closed, but I feel like I need to say something about it.

Just wondering why some fans are so surprised (not in this thread, but in general) that Lana is into witchcraft. She studied metaphysics, she's seeing medium Fleur, she was part of a cult and a guru, she talked a lot about this stuff in interviews during Ultraviolence era and many more. I don't get why some fans are mad, like it doesn't change anything, she's still the same person.

Personally, I think that these are very interesting and I can't wait to see all the things she planned for this album, I even have some theories about the record. I was waiting for her to talk about this stuff since I learned that she studied metaphysics and since she talked about it in interviews.

tumblr_n3uc3h7ELp1qlsak1o1_500.gif

This whole witchcraft thing is making me feel conflicted tbh. I've been a fan for years, but witchcraft is not really something I want to support. I don't like Trump either, but the whole witchcraft/occult/satanism thing gives me bad vibes and I'd like to stay away from that. I know this sounds stupid because it's not really going to affect me or how I enjoy her music, but it's still not something I want to support. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

If only mine when you want it was real :flutter:

mine when you want it actually is real its called "lana (del rey) by buffalo rodeo. and a snippet was posted on twitter w her singing it. unless it was an edit

idk just thought i'd add it in, i was bored x

ok i know it's never going to happen but all this witch stuff has me thirsting for her to do a psychedelic rock/pop album like something along the lines of Their Satanic Majesties Request by The Rolling Stones. maybe if i do enough spells my dream will come true

but what is it tho

It sounds like a short demo of lana and other girls practicing some music. What it's for, I don't know.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

but what is it tho

i think somebody said it was from around 2009/2010 and its probably just an outtake of something we wont ever hear a full version of

pNjWdpc.png