Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah she could release a BTD pt II and she'd still have to build up a "fanbase" because she lost so many listeners during 2014-16.

Does someone keep track of Lana's monthly listeners on spotify? It's 10.148.020 right now.

And in countries like Germany, UK and France perform on TV shows. Basically, no1curry about you in Germany as long as you are not on a TV show.

Idk about the monthly listeners, however I think one of the main strategies for her team has to be to put her on the map there like Halsey. Lorde's song is coming out next Friday. I hope they discount Love then. And I know, Lorde will be all over radio and streaming services. And look, her single is not even leaking.

I just had a look at how many views the Born To Die video got after Love was released and I find it pretty interesting that it seems to have made a much bigger impact than West Coast or HBTB when they were released.

C5l4gEhWcAINtyf.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I just had a look at how many views the Born To Die video got after Love was released and I find it pretty interesting that it seems to have made a much bigger impact than West Coast or HBTB when they were released.

C5l4gEhWcAINtyf.jpg

HBTB had very little impact on her views and sales when it came out. Love on the other hand, even made UV re-enter the UK iTunes. At some point, it was round No.50. Now it has fallen down to #142, but that is normal for an album almost three years old. All Love needs is a significant push. 

And in countries like Germany, UK and France perform on TV shows. Basically, no1curry about you in Germany as long as you are not on a TV show.

Idk about the monthly listeners, however I think one of the main strategies for her team has to be to put her on the map there like Halsey. Lorde's song is coming out next Friday. I hope they discount Love then. And I know, Lorde will be all over radio and streaming services. And look, her single is not even leaking.

Love is discounted on german itunes.

She should perform in Germany, UK and France (and other european countries). She knows that they love her anyway, avoiding tv shows (or any sort of recorded video nowadays) does nothing for her and can't be replaced with some magazine cover story here and there. It doesn't have to be the Brits or whatever but just regular tv shows, there's enough european talk shows.

Radio interviews are cute but 2-3 interviews won't do the deal.

C5l4gEhWcAINtyf.jpg

don't tell me that random decrease in Jan 2012 is snl  :toofunny:

i76mrxw.png 

C5l4gEhWcAINtyf.jpg

Where did you get these statistics from? I'd love to know so I can look up some of her other videos !

On another note, the Video Games video has gone up a heap in views since the Love video as well!

oyOg9tu.png

Also interesting how it really started at such a low point (sometimes I forget this was her first 'big' song she had).

Anyway, it's just super interesting how RIGHT THIS MOMENT, she has gotten SO many views on Video Games - it is literally almost double the amount of views it got at its last peak in 2012 when it blew up!! Very very cool to consider the absolutely monumental impact that Love has had!! Hoping that the rest of the album will keep up engagement with her music as well!!

On another note, the Video Games video has gone up a heap in views since the Love video as well!

oyOg9tu.png

Also interesting how it really started at such a low point (sometimes I forget this was her first 'big' song she had).

Anyway, it's just super interesting how RIGHT THIS MOMENT, she has gotten SO many views on Video Games - it is literally almost double the amount of views it got at its last peak in 2012 when it blew up!! Very very cool to consider the absolutely monumental impact that Love has had!! Hoping that the rest of the album will keep up engagement with her music as well!!

Yeah I saw that too, these statistics are quite interesting. Although Video Games "only" got around 300,000 new views, whereas Born To Die got around 600,000.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I sneaked Love onto my ice hockey team's warm up playlist on spotify :teehee:  and it's not as 'upbeat' as most of the music we have on there but already three of my teammates have bought the song after hearing it a few times!  :party:

I really hope this album kind of 'redeems' her in the public eye, she really does deserve to be recognised for her talent, and she seems so happy with this music I want to see it do as well as possible so she can keep smiling  :D

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Lead Single with promo vs random music video for a random song on an album with 0 promo

Right, I didn't take that into consideration. But Love is doing pretty good so far.

tumblr_n3uc3h7ELp1qlsak1o1_500.gif

Lead Single with promo vs random music video for a random song on an album with 0 promo

What promo? Besides a few tweets and Instagram post??

giphy.gif

Freak had more promo with an EVENT.

Where's LOVE EVENT?

What promo? Besides a few tweets and Instagram post??giphy.gif

Freak had more promo with an EVENT.

Where's LOVE EVENT?

Don't be delusional, the event was as interesting for the GP as her Honeymoon instagram account. Noone but hardcore fans attended. Plus it was a video for a random song from an album that had been out for a while and was already dead buzz-wise.

Love has posters all around cities and multiple blogs and news-sites promote it as the lead single for her new album. Of course this has much more attention.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Cancelled because miss Eclipse couldn't help herself

Honestly it's kinda sad that they can't do what they planned so now they're just hanging up posters in random cities.

i76mrxw.png