Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'm not 100% sure Eclipse was referring to BAR when he said that but to me the song sounds quite unfinished, her vocals are very clear and stuff. It's a beautiful song, but hopefully it's just a demo

Oops sorry I misread what you wrote :rip:

He waa refereing to BAR, I still remember him saying the demo being bland but the final was apparenrly reworked and much better. So jup, he hasnr heard it

image.png

there's no way the alleged title track of a completed album would be scrapped it's just not possible at this point

Actually there are a few albums where the title track didn't make the final cut – Marina's "Electra heart" f.ex. or "His'n'hers" by Pulp.

"you know what i'm talking about" got me SHOOK -- not lana acknowledging one of her best unreleased songs :icant:

I must be dumb... what song does she reference? 

My biggest concern about listening to this song if it is the demo is that when the final version comes out I will have played the demo so much that I end up liking it way better, like with Black Beauty... I reckon the final is not as good as the demo since I overplayed the demo before the polished version came out

I'm really excited to hear all of the instrumentals from the album. I always listen to Lana's album instrumentals while working, and so far it seems like the instrumentals for this album will be incredible. Love's is so amazing from what I can hear. (and maybe some day the instrumentals from Paradise will turn up too.)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I CANNOT get over how GOOD the BAR verses melody is I'm dying it's so good the vibe is perfect it makes me want to drive at night along the coast in an old blue american car chain smoking with bright red lipstick and thinking of all my old lovers and how I still happy and successful I am now... Lana's talent to nail things like this will never be topped

ZKcaooE.png