Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

my version doesnt have those sounds

You don't the 'beep, beep, beep' in the start?

Someone on here (can't remember who) said the audio could be from a MV, and someone got the audio from that (also explains the glass breaking sound later on in the song). Like those special effect sounds.

thoughtful.

You don't the 'beep, beep, beep' in the start?

thoughtful.

nope but i believe they took them off idk. 

What's its length?

6.02. i have the other one and its longer so they cut them off 

Why would there be film camera beeping in the intro if it wasn't the final version though. And all the sound effects.? It might be audio from the music video.

I said the final and demo are online. There's another song floading around with guitars and it sounds like a demo. If it's even real. So that makes me think this is the final version. HOWEVER- the album version might be shorter and wont have the beeping and all the sound effects.

Pm me before you drag me with ignorance

mine doesnt have beeps in the beginning it has some woman saying "its britney bítch"

does anyone else have this??

No, I only have the version with the beeps. I doubt Lana would do an official song with "it's Britney bitch" in the beginning...?? (But who knows :)

mine doesnt have beeps in the beginning it has some woman saying "its britney bítch"

does anyone else have this??

Weird, mine has a man saying Red One Konvict Gaga

i would be fine with the B A R that leaked being the final version except the transition from the chorus to the second verse is terribly empty and the instrumentals in the last chorus overshadow her voice especially the glass breaking sound effect

i would be fine with the B A R that leaked being the final version except the transition from the chorus to the second verse is terribly empty and the instrumentals in the last chorus overshadow her voice especially the glass breaking sound effect

thats why im thinking it is the final, cause the breaking glass etc. sounds like a music video. but im not saying anymore, because suposedly "its not the final" so whatevs

The glass breaking sound is amazing tho  :defeated:

But I agree with you. She needs to add more instruments during the chorus and the transitions. Maybe some strings or drums?

But the verses, the pre-chorus and the bridge are fire  :cumming2:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

I actually love the glass break sound before the last chorus. Just wish there were some backup singers to bring it more to life for the big finish.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven