Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

lol. no label would use a fanmade edit  :deadbanana:

LMAO I know that, my point was that they'd just have to to add some instrumentation and speed it up a bit like the fanmade one and make sure it gets some airplay and they could possibly have another radio hit like Summertime Sadness.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The way Lorde droped a single today, But her new album comes out June 15th I think, makes you wonder if Lana might drop her album around that. Idk seems like we always know Lana's album titles way before the release. I can't see her dropping an album as soon as next month. Idk.

The way Lorde droped a single today, But her new album comes out June 15th I think, makes you wonder if Lana might drop her album around that. Idk seems like we always know Lana's album titles way before the release. I can't see her dropping an album as soon as next month. Idk.

Lana will drop her album earlier. She can not wait almost 4 months after the lead single since she has zero airplay and low streaming numbers to keep her lead single afloat or even a second single

lorde fans are so lucky. theyre gonna get their wigs snatched with the promo she has planned

us lana stans dont have anything. lanas gone into hiding

yeah, i totally don't understand this. why is she to us like that? no wonder ppl leak her shit all the time. 

Omg can we go like one day without people getting petty and insulting other singers? If you don't like another singer then don't listen to them? Some people get so damn nasty to anyone that isn't Lana, as if just because someone makes different music, makes more 'pop' sounding music, or is more successful than Lana they're automatically a label puppet with no talent? Grow up and get over yourselves. 

!!!!!!!THIS!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i totally don't understand this. why is she to us like that? no wonder ppl leak her shit all the time.

the leaks ARE her promo. its the only time things are exciting and hectic in this fanbase

If Lana tried to push it back any further than April, I feel like it would suddenly leak to force her hand.. She doesn't need to anyway, it's not like she does promo. Just have Billboard, Nylon and MTV News call her up in the same week and let her sleep the rest of the era away. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

ugh first Shakira and now Lana Del Rey, i have such a bad history of stanning successful artists and then they just lose their magic touch with promo and making their fans excited

when we talk about performances, the only performances we can talk about are from the BTD ERA! theres no performances for the uv and hm era

when we talk about promo, we only talk about BTD because she was everywhere back then

when we talk about magazine shoots and interviews we mostly talk about BTD and UV

im so disappointed

until lana decides to stop being silent and gets help for her coffee addiction, I will be rocking out to green light

Don't worry boys and gurlz. If this bitch has planned releasing it further than April, it will fucking leak at the end of this month. :hoe:

???, ?????????

According to few accounts, the music video is coming soon, march 24th

24 days is kind of a strech for the word 'soon'.

@The Blackest Day yes omg the mess that we didn't get any proper hq performances for sooo long (except for maybe the BBC radio 1 session and Glastonbury??) is so upsetting. She really doesn't do nothing except for releasing music and that's such a boring fan experience.

Why did @ mentions stop working?

i76mrxw.png 

ugh first Shakira and now Lana Del Rey, i have such a bad history of stanning successful artists and then they just lose their magic touch with promo and making their fans excited

when we talk about performances, the only performances we can talk about are from the BTD ERA! theres no performances for the uv and hm era

when we talk about promo, we only talk about BTD because she was everywhere back then

when we talk about magazine shoots and interviews we mostly talk about BTD and UV

im so disappointed

until lana decides to stop being silent and gets help for her coffee addiction, I will be rocking out to green light

meeee

All I want right now from Lana is the track list, a new photo shoot, more promo and an album cover. Is that too much to ask?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

All I want right now from Lana is the track list, a new photo shoot, more promo and an album cover. Is that too much to ask?

all i want is for that woman to go on SNL and peform Love and Chained to the Rhythm  :trisha:

For Lana, yes :pft:

But I hope we get the track list and album cover very soon.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif