RIDE*PUSSY*AMERICAN*GODS & MONSTERS* BODY ELECTRIC*BLUE VELVET*BEL AIR*YAYO

LANA DEL REY *PARADISE *TROPICO * SUPER CANNES* SURF NOIR *DOPE CINEMA* NASTY

So where my pussy?

HAYNE

HAYNE

HAYNE

HAYNE

HAYNE

Made me question if it's really Lana who upload the video, but then seconds later, seeing the asteriskasteriskasterisk.. convinced me, that it's her. Ain't it easier to just use a - tho? I mean instead Shift+8

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

it's cinematic baby xx

Yeh, it's my lazy self speakin

Lana you put the stars on it, imma put the moons..

RIDE)PUSSY)AMERICAN)GODS & MONSTERS) BODY ELECTRIC)BLUE VELVET)BEL AIR)YAYO

LANA DEL REY )PARADISE )TROPICO ) SUPER CANNES) SURF NOIR )DOPE CINEMA) NASTY

ofc I Ctrl+F > Replace All that..

The real question is why the video is placed under the "Autos & Vehicles" category.

She likes dem fast cars honey, and it has song for Jaguar

eh idk..

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Problems:

- Why on earth use the Blue Jeans photo shoot for a new release?

- Yayo doesn't need a lot of production. It can probably handle it, but it doesn't need it

- No "Will You Still Love Me..."

Otherwise:

- I'll never have to listen to this Yayo.

- It's still really exciting.

I want Monicker to tell me what song "AMERICAN" sounds like.. some old song.. does anyone know? The way she harmonizes makes me think of another song but I can't think of it.. :~/

idk bout AMERICAN but PUSSY is like Take My Breath Away.

I can instantly picture Bel Air, it's a good sign I'm gonna like it?

And do not kill me. I repeat, do.not.kill.me... Bel Air is Someone Like you-ish

I don't believe in whining cos I thought it adds the negative ions in my body, but..

oU0Qp.jpg

I need her to stay in that natural curl of her hair for many many many 4evas :defeated:

Lana, Ben, someone.. if you read this.. c-can you hear me?

Putting aside the compressed-to-death terrible audio in these clips, here are some of my thoughts, both positive and negative:

OH MY FUCKING GOD, I THINK THEY GOT BODY ELECTRIC RIGHT. Seems like it’s going to be a tasteful arrangement and non-offensive production. PHEW. I really cannot wait to hear the string outro. I would’ve never called that the final vocal take though, not such a great vocal from the little we can hear here, though i am glad she doesn't sound as restrained as she usually does on record and that she is singing more how she does live. Please god though, fulfill my dream of a harpsichord coming in on the second verse when everything sounds like bones falling off a skeleton and crashing to the floor.

The piano is recorded INFINITELY better on these batch of songs than on BTD. That’s how it should’ve been recorded from the get-go.

I think her vocals on some of these are a little too over-emotive. They should have gotten more vocal takes out of her. I know i would have ;)

The reverb on Yayo sucks my ass. That is like the worst of the worst, cheap digital reverb. Oy. However, that is how you record a piano, dude. Thank goodness. Shitty quality reverb aside, Yayo might not be a train wreck after all!

The first song has a Tom Waits ballad feel to it. This sounds really, really nice! The drums are understated and great.

American seems like it’s going to be a grower.

Gods & Monsters sounds really promising but dear god, the snare sound is hideous, oy. That kick drum-snare pattern sounds so stupid too. This shit should have timpani for sure. Where’s has your love for timpani gone, Lizzy?

Oh my god, COLA. I am floored. Everything about it, the sublime string quartet (thank fucking god for real strings, though too much fucking stereo separation, Emile, argh), the lovely tremolo guitar (though i wish this silly obsession with double tracking everything would subside), the insane, incongruous lyrics. This shit is going to be fucking amazing. I have just used the word fucking a lot.

Also, Rick Rubin?! Really? Interesting.

I am thoroughly enthused. Believe it or not.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

idk bout AMERICAN but PUSSY is like Take My Breath Away.

I can instantly picture Bel Air, it's a good sign I'm gonna like it?

I hear that. I think American reminds me of an old Christmas song or something..an the instrumental a bit like Elbow.

Bel Air sounds so sad and beautiful. wonder why its called bel air though, sort of a superficial name for a song that sounds deep but that's lana

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I hear that. I think American reminds me of an old Christmas song or something..an the instrumental a bit like Elbow.

Bel Air sounds so sad and beautiful. wonder why its called bel air though, sort of a superficial name for a song that sounds deep but that's lana

Lana is ready to snatch Will's wig..

Fresh Queen of The Bel Air

Pussy sounds like it can be continued to the Alt/Rock Dark Paradise @Glassland

Ayayayayayayayayay.. that's how you sang it

God & Monster is really giving me Roxxette + Cranberries vibe rn.. go 90s powerballad!

Hail White Lion, Def Leppard, Meatloaf, Celine Dion, Peabo Bryson..

Wished that she surprised us by doing an extended version of Blue Velvet, add her own lyrics or sth.

But yeah I know, the length is actually perfect to make you addicted.