Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I like that a lot tbh

I just find this sound so perfect honestly.. it like fits perfectly with the whole 'dark times' theme.. A very twisted skewed sound that kind of goes crazy but is still beautiful... Like it's so fresh and with intense beats that would be amazing.. I really do feel like this is the sound the album could be headed into.. With space themes of course.. Like just more interesting sounds.. I am so here for that ugh

The fact that the iphone is shown amongst the other cameras makes me think its gonna be one of the recording devices... iphone shoot/video?

edit: also what the heck is that grey device towards the bottom of the pic?

edit edit: it's a light meter

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

The fact that the iphone is shown amongst the other cameras makes me think its gonna be one of the recording devices... iphone shoot/video?

i think it has something to do with lighting or timing on the cameras, but when i first saw it i thought of those little hand held things they use in ghost adventures to hear them talk lmao

edit: oops i didn't see you found out what it was sorry lol

UbsOye5.png

edit edit: it's a light meter

A lux meter - they really help you for the settings of your camera ;)

image.png

TBD and Salvatore are my favorites. Freak used to be one of them too, but when I saw the video i scrapped it.

Salvatore, HBTB and Blackest Day are really the only songs I still listen to from Honeymoon. And if I'm being honest, it's really just HBTB. That album is pretty, but so damn tranquil.

I am a patient person but I do hope she announces something this week.  Like when it will drop, tour dates, an itunes pre-order.  Give us something girl

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I am a patient person but I do hope she announces something this week.  Like when it will drop, tour dates, an itunes pre-order.  Give us something girl

even just the name of the next single with NOTHING else would satisfy the hell out of me at this point

Is this the longest she's taken to release something after the first single for an album?

I remember the UV singles not being too long after West Coast, like maybe one month...

And I swear Honeymoon was just a few weeks after High By The Beach