Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

lol what we have the cover

Fergie's album has had a title since June 2015, as well as a cover and a release date that was months ago and it's not out anyway. And will probably never be.

Edit: She literally said that she was "putting the finishing touches on the album" almost two years ago. :thumb3:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

https://goldchaindelrey.tumblr.com/post/160305085061/ldr5-unknown

Omfg they literally just recorded a song by a Seattle feminist ambient dream pop band, probably called Panty Star or Beach Gaze, on a 2003 Nokia

its weird how this was uploaded today, theres no title, info, or posts on the blog (minus this, which has 1 note, and has only been liked and not reblogged which means its hasnt shown up on any other users dashboard) and yet somehow you found this random "snippet"... suspicious

did somebody else send this to you? mayb i can shazam it

pNjWdpc.png

https://goldchaindelrey.tumblr.com/post/160305085061/ldr5-unknown

Omfg they literally just recorded a song by a Seattle feminist ambient dream pop band, probably called Panty Star or Beach Gaze, on a 2003 Nokia

tbh that's my aesthetic 

say that and ask 95% of this forum to die

Honey I've thought of alternatives. Robot replacement, Naomi Elizabeth stand-in. We can make this album without Lana

its weird how this was uploaded today, theres no title, info, or posts on the blog (minus this, which has 1 note, and has only been liked and not reblogged which means its hasnt shown up on any other users dashboard) and yet somehow you found this random "snippet"... suspicious

did somebody else send this to you? mayb i can shazam it

It was sent to me on Skype and the person said it was fake as fuck, idk how they found it tho. tried shazaming it but didn't work

tbh that's my aesthetic 

okay same tho 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

It was sent to me on Skype and the person said it was fake as fuck, idk how they found it tho. tried shazaming it but didn't work

okay same tho 

yeah, i dont recognize the song but somebody else just said it was fake

pNjWdpc.png

I was only around for Honeymoon but I didn't really pay attention to promo. Was it really that bad? A lot of people seem upset. Is it really because Lana is doing something wrong? Like maybe she is just the type of artist who just does her own thing? Imo, she has always seemed pretty mysterious. Idk.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I mean, you can get a cover for an album and it can still get scrapped

It's less likely but it's by all means possible

yeah Amelia or whatever he name is had the Album prorder up with tracklist and cover and everything one week before it drops they scarapped it 

tbh if i was a singer like Lana, making her kind of music i would love being in the studio recording millions of songs. No matter how random they were! And i'd love going on photoshoots and looking all glam and amazing. She's so lucky to get to live out her art and express it to such a wide audience. Not many artists get a chance to do that.

If i were Lana i'd be releasing like 3 albums a year <3

just cus (i would've thought) it's super fun to do

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

tbh if i was a singer like Lana, making her kind of music i would love being in the studio recording millions of songs. No matter how random they were! And i'd love going on photoshoots and looking all glam and amazing. She's so lucky to get to live out her art and express it to such a wide audience. Not many artists get a chance to do that.

i wish you were lana

:smile3:

i wish you were lana

i just don't get it when artists take like years to release another album... makes u question if they actually even enjoy making music

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'd imagine its actually quite exhausting and hard work. Fame must be awful too. But I'd much rather be doing photoshoots and singing 24/7 than studying/working long hours in a hospital or lab like I do now lmao.

i just don't get it when artists take like years to release another album... makes u question if they actually even enjoy making music

It takes years because it costs a lot of money to make an album, plus I think some record labels contracts states that you can only make one album within in certain amount of time...

But I agree with other people, I wish you were Lana :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven