Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i don't want preorder or new songs or anything i just want her to say : ''hey my new album is coming 26 june/april/august) and then i'm ok with her desepering till then

Lol I don't think so. You'd start getting impatient for anything from her the next day. That's the cycle around here

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Maybe she's doing this on purpose to try and build desperation and anticipation from her fans. So that when she does drop the tracklist everyone will be super glad and excited, 1. because she actually said something and 2. because it's the tracklist!!

This has to be some sort of tac tic otherwise it's just plain stupidity. I mean the album is so near and nothing is announced WHAT IS GOING ONNN

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think she's quiet because she's scared of leaks. She doesn't announce anything because some stupid people could leak it and destroy her hard work. Just like it was with HM.

giphy.gif

I think she's quiet because she's scared of leaks. She doesn't announce anything because some stupid people could leak it and destroy her hard work. Just like it was with HM.

nothing leaked from HM excpt : Hight by the beach and Album trailer cause it was pravtly on vevo and LQ recoding of the album cause it was played in stores and also the HQ album leaked 2 days before the nz release by random indian streaming application 

today i woke up and asked myself " why are still people in this world that don't like ultraviolence?" 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I just saw that Vevo Lift performance on the Halsey thread. What is holding back Lana to do a similar performance? I would really love to see her performing again just not on phone recordings

She already reworked it though. She had a concept in 2015, then it grew into something else as she said it became more politically heated. Enough is enough, it's been almost 2 years. It'll be great, she just needs to release this collage of an album and start working on something fresh if that's the case. Or take a break to re-evaluate her aethetic or whatever she want's to do

i agree but you can´t say when it's enough tho :hottie:

i will love you until the end of time.

Is she really in the UK or is she trolling us? Her IG story yesterday was LA and then UK. Either she's going through her phone and posting old videos or she's here :D. If she is here I hope she does a session for Radio 1 like she did with Honeymoon  :hooker:

Is she really in the UK or is she trolling us? Her IG story yesterday was LA and then UK. Either she's going through her phone and posting old videos or she's here :D. If she is here I hope she does a session for Radio 1 like she did with Honeymoon  :hooker:

She landed in la yesterday, there's a thread where an obnoxious pap was bugging her at lax

LIZARD PEOPLE

pap needed to ask her when she landed in LAX yesterday: "What's your favorite song on your new record"

in order for her to pull another TLY.

(and then make her remember she has an album coming out soon and post the tracklist + pre order + her favorite song (TLY) as a promo single a day after. :creep:)

giphy.gif

if were being 100% honest i think lana has reasoning behind whats shes doing and i trust her. i think the album will come soon and all those people who said they were unstanning because of the wait are gonna lose their minds when it comes out. just be patient

pNjWdpc.png

I don't mind the wait because I'm pretty busy with school at the moment but it doesn't feel planned. It just feels like Lana is being lazy.

And also I'm really losing hope in the album after the lyrics of LFL. It's a cute song but those are some of her worst lyrics in my opinion.

The Stevie collab might save it though.

I understand the excitement for this album but why some of you are being so impatient? Stop stressing over the per order.

It's not about being impatient. It's that this entire era has been a mess.

I really don't think it's a tactic because she does it every two weeks.

I think she's just lazy and doesn't plan well.

Bingo.

giphy.gif