Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Forgive her sis  that vagina took a long break it's her time to shine cackle.gif

Ok, while I am very good looking, I am still just a gay guy with a normal income. How is it even possible that multi-millionaire female that looks relatively great, is only into fugly guys? Like, I never ever had men that unattractive like she had. Not even thought about it.

tumblr_inline_onnp24Goyu1sevyw0_500.gif

Ok since I'm a bit bored it's time for me to start reaching :) :oprah3:

Alright so have y'all noticed on Instagram whenever Lana posts something album related it's tagged w hollyweird as the location? Like the album cover, dazed magazine and lfl (song) cover. There's nothing that's non album related and has a hollyweird location. EXCEPT for the pic w the friendship bracelets w Marina :raven: so could it be hinting to a collab :oprah3: ?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Like I said before uv worked because she was forced to try a new sound as bad as it may sound something major might have to happen so we can get another phenomenal album

Not even true lol. Ultraviolence was the product of doing the opposite of what her label wanted, she was forced to work with Adele's producer but he said the album sounded fine as it was.

I doubt that is what happened this time around though. Everything about this album so far screams compliancy, from the uninspired singles to the cheap collabs, and the lame title change.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Ok, while I am very good looking, I am still just a gay guy with a normal income. How is it even possible that multi-millionaire female that looks relatively great, is only into fugly guys? Like, I never ever had men that unattractive like she had. Not even thought about it.

tumblr_inline_onnp24Goyu1sevyw0_500.gif

The only attractive male that we know of, that she's been with was Asap Rocky. How can she downgrade so rapidly, every time? lol

Alright so have y'all noticed on Instagram whenever Lana posts something album related it's tagged w hollyweird as the location? Like the album cover, dazed magazine and lfl (song) cover. There's nothing that's non album related and has a hollyweird location. EXCEPT for the pic w the friendship bracelets w Marina :raven: so could it be hinting to a collab :oprah3: ?

Okay I love this.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

FUCK!!!!!!!!! yes i knew it

Angel is the title

mark meeeee

:smile3:

FUCK!!!!!!!!! yes i knew itAngel is the title

mark meeeee

I can feel it in my womanly juices.

the italian guy she dated was kinda cute though

I never used to think he was cute...but the more you look at him the more you can understand why Lana wanted his D.