Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

When it finally releases, yeah I'll lose my shit and I'll be crying on my bedroom floor but I'm not gonna have high expectations for LDR6...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LMAO this whole situation is just hilarious. But yeah, my hype for this album is already dead anyway, so – unpopular opinion – I honestly wouldn't even mind waiting an extra 1.5 months if it means getting a #Larina collab.  :creep:

Totally agree with you (even though my hype for the album sure isn't dead)  :hooker:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'm still excited af. I mean things are probably happening really soon so I'm not gonna get all down about having to wait (although I get why people are)

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

omg lol. why don't you like your face?

I'm not tryna spam this thread but I guess you meant to quote me so my answer is very simple: I'm ugly as fuck. Just don't use me as a meme. Thanks

ZKcaooE.png

Y'all are panicking over nothing. That is the only website reporting July date while every other site (which are much more reliable imo) are saying it's in May. And even if that date's true, it's probably only (as many users here have already stated multiple times) Japan import date which tends to be way after the actual album release. So chill the fuck out.

Honestly, my pain problem isn't when it'll be released; it's her lack of communication. If she would just say *something* relating to the album, I'd be okay.

her fans love it though because it's her anti pop star way of appreciating her fans. music not the bling. an ultraviolence era moment. :kiss3:

i76mrxw.png 

I'm not tryna spam this thread but I guess you meant to quote me so my answer is very simple: I'm ugly as fuck. Just don't use me as a meme. Thanks

Lol I didn't use your face as a meme, I was just asking. And you're not ugly lmao do you have body dysphoria like me or something?

I didn't fucking make that I'm really fucking annoyed you'd say that. That's why I fell out with you discord users

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Y'all are panicking over nothing. That is the only website reporting July date while every other site (which are much more reliable imo) are saying it's in May. And even if that date's true, it's probably only (as many users here have already stated multiple times) Japan import date which tends to be way after the actual album release. So chill the fuck out.

Thank you (and to those others who've remained calm too)

Literally who else in the universe could make this exact kind of #digitalart, but thanks for quoting again Miss America

I'm sure he has no time girl it was a dig aimed at him not you :deadbanana:

tbh you shouldn't need a reason to want a picture of you not used that way.

giphy.gif